Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

The whole thing is a bit of a sham tbh.

You could end up completing 90% of a survey only to be told you don't qualify.

They take an age to pay if they even bother to.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭kev250

Yes i hate the way they do that you could complete most of the survey and then they will say that you do not qualify. Thats why i always pick the answers that i think they are looking for in order not to be disqualified:)

• Registered Users Posts: 23 ruairiosborne

Afte 5 years, I finally reached the 10EUR mark! Dont even bother with this site, its not a scam, its just a waste of your time..

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭ShamrockAir

Ive made about €25 in the last 2 mths,I reckon its how long you are a member

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

€40 this year alone, some scam!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I've been getting a few big bucks one's over the last 6 weeks. But over the last 2 years I have got about €100 worth of vouchers off them.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭AJ6000

I signed up with them maybe a month ago and I have €9.25 in the bag with another €6 pending. Its now more odd to not get a survey most days than it is to get one. Nearly all of them have been about either technology ie. phones, laptops, internet etc. or drink! I have nothing better to be doing so if I'm gonna be getting a free cd for taking surveys then I;m not going to complain!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

I'm with them about three years, and have made €30 so far this year. They're definitely not a scam, but it can be annoying sometimes when you get a survey notification only to find your profile doesn't fit what they are looking for. I'll still stick with them though.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭ComplyOrDie

I'm thinking of doing a few of these Paid Surveys . But i would like to know if you had good or bad experience and with whom were/are you with,
    who should i do these surveys with?

I am unemployed looking for some money/vouchers while trying to get a job.

Has anyone got any other ways to make small amounts of money online?

Currently i made €30 in free bet's, by playing a tipping competition on the following site http://tippinggames.irishracing.com/

any suggestions

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 30 Samskeyti

I've been doing surveys with them since the start of July and I have 9.75 in my balance, with another 12 euro pending. It's great. I think being 18 helps a lot, perhaps they don't have many of my age group. I get surveys every day, or every second day, and rarely don't qualify. And I haven't seen any of this completing pages and pages then being told I don't qualify, it's always just at the first few screening questions, age and whatnot.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭cat_dog

I've been a member for over 2 years and received £50 in rewards (Amazon vouchers)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,835 ✭✭✭RayCon

Ive made €110 in HMV vouchers since 2007 so no hassles there ..... but lately , the time my rewards are "pending" is taking forever ... Ive €6.75 in my balance with another €7.00 "pending" for aaaggggggggeeeeeessssss.

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭Mo14

Did anyone get the survey about the video diary today? 150 euro for five days video diarying about a new product? Sounds too good to be true. It was in the healthcare category. It'd be great if I get offered to take it on anyway. If it's legitimate I wonder how many people they want, and when we'll hear about it?

Apart from this I have received 20 Euro in boots vouchers so far, and another 10 is in the post. Pretty good site.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭dcukhunter

I find them fairly good I have another 50 for HMV and on avarge properly get 3-6 survey's a week. Some you cant finish but most of them you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 fortjames

well i have been using site for 6 months...and i get every day atleast 2 surveys..you have to work on your profile as it is important to get surveys...i have already got a lot of 10 Euro tesco gift cards and another one on the way..so it is not a scam it is just that what radar you fall in

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭LazyClouds

It's not a scam. I got two €10 vouchers in the post about a month ago, and I just sent out for another €10.
    Easy money.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭AJ6000

Once my pending credits come through I'll be getting my 4th €10 Amazon voucher!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

6th €10 voucher on the way for this year alone, 7th only 90c away once completed surveys are closed and credited

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭Technocentral

With them 10 months and have received 80 euro of amazon vouchers which I spend on books and vinyl records, was on 2 other ones which were useless, received around 15 euro in the same amount of time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

6th €10 voucher on the way for this year alone, 7th only 90c away once completed surveys are closed and credited

Takes ages to get paid off some of them , have about 8 outstanding now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29 furlonr3

i too have gotten 50euro off of them this year and i dont even complete half of the surveys i get sent! just wondering whats the highest paying survey you were ever offered....i just did one for 2.50...don't think i've ever gotten one for higher than that?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 sg1rebel

hey guys this is my first time on this site.

Anyway, i am with irish opinions for over a year now and i have been doing quite well. On average i'm probably getting 3 or 4 surveys a month. I am on over 50 euro with about 10 euro pending. It seems fine to me anyway although i too have noticed that some surveys ask you alot of q's before saying i don't qualify

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭St._Andalou

For what it's worth, I have had no trouble with this website. I've been a member for 2 years, in which time I've received 100 euro in separate ten euro vouchers. I spend mine on Amazon. The code is just emailed to me, no fuss.

I go through phases of not bothering to fill them out, if I'm too busy or whatever. I get about 3-4 surveys a week. I don't qualify for them all, no one will.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ballsgrove

hi i joined irish opinions about 2yrs. ago and i have received over 200euros.in rewards.i had no problem getting surveys,it just takes time to build up.but its worth it in the end,i use mine for boots,great!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

I'm an Irish opinions member for the last two or three years and have received about €100 in Amazon vouchers over that time. I don't bother hardly filling in the surveys anymore though as they should change their name from Irish opinions to Alcoholic Opinions as all there surveys are about is usually drink, either that banks or mobile phones. Totally unimaginative and I hate getting the drink surveys, like how much stuff about Alcohol do these stupid companies need to know??

It seems to be taking a lot longer than normal for them to pay out. I am stuck on 9.75 for a long time now.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 crazy2

hey guys i went onto that website irish opinions for the first time yesterday and i cant join says i joined before even do i used 4 different email address and 4 different names. any ideas?

Maybe they are not accepting any more members?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 crazy2

no they are caused i asked my friend to join once i wasnt able and he got joined straight away no problem. i emailed support and no reply. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭St._Andalou

I posted a positive review awhile ago. I've since become a little annoyed. My current reward balance is 9.25 (which sucks because you can't claim a voucher until you reach a tenner). My "pending credits" are 10.75, which brings the total to 20 quid.

I thought, great, I can use that on Amazon for some Christmas shopping. Some of those pending credits have been "pending" for at least two months.

I fill out every survey I'm eligible for, and I read them through and fill them out properly. Some of them can be time consuming, but it's worth it because the vouchers are easy money and come in handy. However, it's not worth waiting over two months for your vouchers.

Advertisement