Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great Big 9/11 Conspiracy Theory Thread [Megamerge]

Options
13738394042

Comments

  • Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Jocksereire


    bonkey wrote:
    I'm saying that if walls collapsed, it could be because of the impact-shockwave travelling through the building.
    yes it could. but until i see evdence on how it could happen i will continue to have the opinion that it could also be due to explosives
    A high-rise building, with an uncontrolled fire, where the steel-supported portion of the building collapsed from fire, with reports and eye-witness accounts agreeing that there were explosions. Explosions are, unsurprisingly, a fairly common event in modern fires, as electrical equipment, pressurised cannisters etc. all explode. Similarly, materials falling, cracking from stress, etc. all create explosive retorts. There is nothing sinister in hearing explosions.
    yes but these people were blown in the basement and the walls collapsed in the basement. nowhere near the impact zone

    Can you provide a single witness who survived the attacks who saw the planes hit and who reported explosions before that event?
    no enough people claiming explosions and deaths is enough for me. i dont know if any saw the planes actually hit.

    Well, both are relevant, sure. However, if people die after the planes hit, then its possible that they were killed as a result from the events initiated by the impact. If they die before the planes hit, thats obviously impossible. My primary argument is that all victims died after impact. My secondary argument is that their deaths can be reasonably explained by the events we know occurred as a result of impact. My third argument is that the collapsing walls need not be sinister and may have a cause also reasonably explained.
    i disagree with the 2nd point i dont see how walls collapsed and people were killed in basement levels from the plane impact. it hasnt been explained properly. you 3rd point MAY be reasonably explained but i dont see any explanation apart from shockwaves theory, or explosives.
    It is worthwhile, incidentally, examining the damage caused by the '93 bomb. It exploded in the basement. It did not bring down walls. It didn't even break the nearby pillars.
    yes so what was it that collapsed these walls? thats my question.

    In order to be able to refute the NIST report, you must know the answer to this question.
    im not refuting anything im asking how did NIST explain these occurances? well? how did it?

    I believe they were carried out by the suspects identified.
    Can you show me a source to the suspects identified? how many were there? who were they? where are their names on the flight lists?
    I'm reasonably convinced that those suspects were members of Al Qaeda.
    As to whether Bin Laden himself planned the events...I have serious doubts. I believe he knew about it to a lesser or greater degree, but not that he actually planned it.
    I agree bin laden had little to do with it. So why in your opinion was his name splashed all over the worlds media for the next year as enemy number one?
    In the same manner, if we took the "The US Administration are behind it" theory, we could say with reasonable certainty that GWB didn't actually mastermind or plan the operation. He would, however, have been aware of it to some lesser or greater degree.
    i agree
    ETA:

    Who do you think was responsible for the planning and execution?
    i think it was planned by US military leaders, neo conservatives CIA.....i cannot say who exactly i dont really know. But in the same fashion as the Gladio attacks in europe. operation northwoods shows they are capable or planning this. i believe it to be a false flag terror event just like the gladio operations, or gulf of tonkien. we all agree they have benefitted hugely from this attack invading 2 countries to take control of their oil. i believe this was their way to kick start their plan as described in the PNAC


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Jocksereire


    bonkey wrote:
    For info...I'll be offline for the next 2 weeks, so won't be able to continue this discussion. Headed on holidays (to Ireland!)
    no fair! im in argentina but manage to poke me head in here now and again lol. enjoy the hols


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Jocksereire



    Jocks, lets not ask other questions yet/changing the subject.
    sorry man but i have millions of questions. the reason i started all this was to find out bonkys opinion on things, not really to answer the questions coz thats never gonna happen here really.

    It basically shows how many times rodriguez has massively changed his account of what happened and it compares his story to the people who were with him and suffered injuries related to elevators on the day. All in all it doesnt work out well for rodriguez.
    however rodriquez is made look my point was more on the large amount of people claiming explosions, deaths wall colapses in the basments. it wasnt just him


  • Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo


    yes it could. but until i see evdence on how it could happen i will continue to have the opinion that it could also be due to explosives
    Despite the fact that there is evidence (from '93, when there were explosives in the basement) that explosives wouldn't cause walls to collapse?
    no enough people claiming explosions and deaths is enough for me. i dont know if any saw the planes actually hit.
    You're missing the point. You're claiming that people witnessed explosions before the planes hit. If they didn't see the planes hit, how can they reliably tell whether the explosions happened before or after?


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes


    bonkey wrote:

    While I'm not a fan of the tone that Mark Roberts often takes, I find that he's pretty good at supplying the links to back up pretty-much everything that he says. There's a lot of reading in it, but if you don't follow all his external links it shouldn't take much more time than watching a youtube video typically does.

    http://911stories.googlepages.com/home
    jockseire wrote:
    can you give a quick summary of what he says? ill take your word on it

    Jockseire I'd not go for the quick link, I'd actually spend half an hour, if I was you, reading Roberts site. Mark Roberts is an NYC tour guide who regularly on his days off wanders down to ground zero and challenges conspiracy theorists. His website is an exhaustive comphrensive dense collection of facts. While his videos do wander into what jessop1 would refer to as ridicule, I give mark leeway because he's pretty much frontline on the "debunkers" side week in week out. I don't know if I could go to ground zero and do what that guy does and keep my temper.

    So no Jockeire I cannot give you a quick summary of what his site says, it's a point by point dissection of William's account. It challenges how William's account has changed over the years. How William claims he has supporting witnesses but never produced them. It contests Williams version of why his 911 commission testimony "was behind closed doors". It asks why William addressed a Neo Nazi convention. Or why he was happy to trapse around Indonesia with Holocaust deniers. It provides links and examples to support these events

    It has depth. It provides supporting evidence, it is the antithesis of a conspiracy theory site. And you would do well to read it.


  • Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Jocksereire


    oscarBravo wrote:
    Despite the fact that there is evidence (from '93, when there were explosives in the basement) that explosives wouldn't cause walls to collapse?
    so they used bigger and more explosives?
    You're missing the point. You're claiming that people witnessed explosions before the planes hit. If they didn't see the planes hit, how can they reliably tell whether the explosions happened before or after?
    as he sates the explosions clearly came from below and above. its not that difficult.
    Im still waiting on that list of or "group of terrorsists" from you


  • Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo


    so they used bigger and more explosives?
    Are you asking me, or telling me?

    How did they get the explosives in? Where did they put them? How did they detonate them? Why did they bother flying planes into the building if they could demolish them with explosives in the basement? Why did the buildings stand for so long after the explosives in the basement were detonated?
    as he sates the explosions clearly came from below and above. its not that difficult.
    He's said a lot of mutually contradictory things. What's your basis for believing anything he says?
    Im still waiting on that list of or "group of terrorsists" from you
    Sigh. OK then.
    • Mohamed Atta
    • Waleed Al-Shehri
    • Wail Al-Shehri
    • Abdulaziz Al-Omari
    • Satam Al-Suqami
    • Marwan Al-Shehhi
    • Fayez Banihammad
    • Mohand Al-Shehri
    • Hamza Al-Ghamdi
    • Ahmed Al-Ghamdi
    • Hani Hanjour
    • Khalid Al-Mihdhar
    • Majed Moqed
    • Nawaf Al-Hazmi
    • Salem Al-Hazmi
    • Ziad Jarrah
    • Ahmed Al-Haznawi
    • Ahmed Al-Nami
    • Saeed Al-Ghamdi
    What was your point in looking for this list, again?


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Jocksereire


    oscarBravo wrote:
    He's said a lot of mutually contradictory things. What's your basis for believing anything he says?
    he is supported by plenty of more witness. reporters and firemen .

    Sigh. OK then.
    • Mohamed Atta
    • Waleed Al-Shehri
    • Wail Al-Shehri
    • Abdulaziz Al-Omari
    • Satam Al-Suqami
    • Marwan Al-Shehhi
    • Fayez Banihammad
    • Mohand Al-Shehri
    • Hamza Al-Ghamdi
    • Ahmed Al-Ghamdi
    • Hani Hanjour
    • Khalid Al-Mihdhar
    • Majed Moqed
    • Nawaf Al-Hazmi
    • Salem Al-Hazmi
    • Ziad Jarrah
    • Ahmed Al-Haznawi
    • Ahmed Al-Nami
    • Saeed Al-Ghamdi
    What was your point in looking for this list, again?
    So where did you get this list what is your source?
    Who are they affiliated to?
    point these names out to me on the flight passanger lists.
    Point out also how they got on the planes when their names are not on the list.
    Also explain to me who on this list is alive and dead at the moment.

    shortly after September 11, several US news outlets reported that Saeed Alghamdi—named as taking part in the hijacking of United Airlines Flight 93, which crashed in western Pennsylvania—had taken courses at the Defense Language Institute, the US military’s primary foreign language facility....can you explain why he was training at a military base?

    Over the next few days, more detailed information appeared in several other newspapers. A September 16 article in the New York Times reported: “Three of the men identified as the hijackers in the attacks on Tuesday have the same names as alumni of American military schools, the authorities said today. The men were identified as Mohamed Atta, Abdulaziz al-Omari and Saeed al-Ghamdi........why was this?

    Why did FBI Director Robert Mueller, in a speech at the Commonwealth Club on April 19, 2002, say: "In our investigation, we have not uncovered a single piece of paper - either here in the United States, or in the treasure trove of information that has turned up in Afghanistan and elsewhere - that mentioned any aspect of the September 11 plot."


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Jocksereire


    Diogenes wrote:
    August is weeks before September. I think the quote is taken out of context, saying it was "pretty much his first or second day on the job"
    Oh you THINK.....ok you have convinced us all now..... link to sources or continue to THINK or give OPINION.
    Why should I waste my time on the same tired old crap? Whats the film suggesting that the NWO flew two planes into the buildings to kill one man?
    If you dont watch the "crap" then dont post "crap" on something you have no clue about.
    Alex Jones lies, manufactures "facts" from thin air, distorts the truth, invents straw man, and is generally full of bullshít. I can list example after example of him doing all this. Jon Ronson, is a nice trained journalist who works for an excellent newspaper and doesn't do any of the above.
    another great argument from yourself. one guy is full of BS and the other is "nice" there you go people QED. :D
    So whats is your opinion on all these people in governemnt and high business positions running around dressed up as if they are in some kind of 60s hammer horror film....?


  • Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo


    he is supported by plenty of more witness. reporters and firemen .
    Which of the numerous mutually contradictory stories he's told are supported, and by whom? Please provide reliable testimony of explosions prior to the aircraft impact, from people who were in a position to know when the planes hit.
    So where did you get this list what is your source?
    The FBI.
    Who are they affiliated to?
    Nobody, they're dead.
    point these names out to me on the flight passanger lists.
    I don't have the passenger lists. Where do you think I'd get those?
    Point out also how they got on the planes when their names are not on the list.
    Oh, so you have the passenger lists? Where did you get them, and how do you know they're accurate?
    Also explain to me who on this list is alive and dead at the moment.
    They're all dead - they were on airplanes that crashed into three buildings and a field, respectively.
    shortly after September 11, several US news outlets reported that Saeed Alghamdi—named as taking part in the hijacking of United Airlines Flight 93, which crashed in western Pennsylvania—had taken courses at the Defense Language Institute, the US military’s primary foreign language facility....can you explain why he was training at a military base?
    Can you link to a credible source for this assertion? By credible, a start would be a link to one of the news outlets, and from there I'll assess the quality of their sources.
    Over the next few days, more detailed information appeared in several other newspapers. A September 16 article in the New York Times reported: “Three of the men identified as the hijackers in the attacks on Tuesday have the same names as alumni of American military schools, the authorities said today. The men were identified as Mohamed Atta, Abdulaziz al-Omari and Saeed al-Ghamdi........why was this?
    Why did they have the same names? I don't know, coincidence? Can you link to the NYT article in question?
    Why did FBI Director Robert Mueller, in a speech at the Commonwealth Club on April 19, 2002, say: "In our investigation, we have not uncovered a single piece of paper - either here in the United States, or in the treasure trove of information that has turned up in Afghanistan and elsewhere - that mentioned any aspect of the September 11 plot."
    Maybe because nobody wrote anything down? What's the point of the question?

    I assume you're firing off all these quasi-rhetorical questions in an attempt to cast doubt on the rational explanation of the events of the day that's backed up by fact-based investigation, but you're not so quick to answer questions posed to you. For example: if explosives did such extensive damage to the basements of the towers, how did they get there and how come nobody noticed them being brought in and planted? If explosives in the basements caused the collapse of the towers, why fly airplanes into them? Why did the towers stand for so long after the alleged explosions in the basement? If explosives in the basement caused the buildings to collapse, why did the collapses start at the points where the planes hit the buildings?


  • Advertisement
  • Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo


    link to sources
    Pot? Kettle.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Jocksereire


    oscarBravo wrote:
    Which of the numerous mutually contradictory stories he's told are supported, and by whom? Please provide reliable testimony of explosions prior to the aircraft impact, from people who were in a position to know when the planes hit.
    as i said my links are the films posted you refuse to watch.
    The FBI.
    PROVIDE YOUR LINK or source Yet again a non reply from you
    Nobody, they're dead.
    Another non reply. who are the dead afilated to or were affiliated to? your opinon will do as thats all you seem to have to back up your arguements
    I don't have the passenger lists. Where do you think I'd get those? Oh, so you have the passenger lists?
    Yes i do. a simple google search prvides them. God this is getting embarrassing....... Here you go http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/nation/specials/attacked/remembrance/vic_list.html now point out their names on it please.
    Where did you get them, and how do you know they're accurate? They're all dead - they were on airplanes that crashed into three buildings and a field, respectively. Can you link to a credible source for this assertion?
    Esay tiger the list of people killed is widely available and read out EVERY spetember 11th at ground zero :D
    and define what you mean by "credible" sources if the CIA blocks it?
    William Colby former CIA director "The CIA owns anyone of any significance in the major media."
    Google Operation MockingBird http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

    According to the Congress report published in 1976:

    "The CIA currently maintains a network of several hundred foreign individuals around the world who provide intelligence for the CIA and at times attempt to influence opinion through the use of covert propaganda. These individuals provide the CIA with direct access to a large number of newspapers and periodicals, scores of press services and news agencies, radio and television stations, commercial book publishers, and other foreign media outlets."
    By credible, a start would be a link to one of the news outlets, and from there I'll assess the quality of their sources. Why did they have the same names? I don't know, coincidence? Can you link to the NYT article in question? Maybe because nobody wrote anything down? What's the point of the question?
    so you never replied to any of the questions above...ill give you another chance......otherwise continue with your wise opinions
    I assume you're firing off all these quasi-rhetorical questions in an attempt to cast doubt on the rational explanation of the events of the day that's backed up by fact-based investigation, but you're not so quick to answer questions posed to you. For example: if explosives did such extensive damage to the basements of the towers, how did they get there and how come nobody noticed them being brought in and planted?
    That is not for me to answer i dont know how they got there so i wont speculate.
    If explosives in the basements caused the collapse of the towers, why fly airplanes into them?
    To let the poeple think thats how it happaned.
    Why did the towers stand for so long after the alleged explosions in the basement? If explosives in the basement caused the buildings to collapse, why did the collapses start at the points where the planes hit the buildings?
    As demolition experts quoted in the films say you explode the basement then bring in down from the top. see http://blip.tv/file/306082/ at 60.20 in the link Happy?


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes


    Oh you THINK.....ok you have convinced us all now..... link to sources or continue to THINK or give OPINION.

    Oh please your own article admits that he started in August, what he just never got around to turning up to work in the building he supposed to protect for a couple of weeks.

    Furthermore this distracts away from your original points. It wasn't O'Neils first day in the WTC and even if it was you've yet to explain the significance of this fact.

    Care to do so now?
    another great argument from yourself. one guy is full of BS and the other is "nice" there you go people QED.

    Actually the nice part is because I met him at a book signing a few months ago, and found him really pleasant.

    You seem to have missed the point.

    Two people witnessed an event.Whose version do I believe

    Alex Jones, a fantastist, with a track record of lying, making things ups, misrepresenting facts, and just generally talking bollocks.

    or

    Jon Ronson a credible intelligent pleasant journalist who doesn't have Jones' well deserved reputation as a delusional fantastist.

    Hmmm tough call.
    So whats is your opinion on all these people in governemnt and high business positions running around dressed up as if they are in some kind of 60s hammer horror film....?

    60s hammer horror film? Does anyone get naked? You're hyperbolising again.

    Do I think its a daft piece of carry on, juvenile frat boy behaviour that these people should have grown out of decades ago? yes.

    Do I think that it's proof that our global elites engage in dark satanic rituals and sacrifice innocents as part of their vicious campaign for world dominance? No.


    Yes i do. a simple google search prvides them. God this is getting embarrassing....... Here you go http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/nation/specials/attacked/remembrance/vic_list.html now point out their names on it please.

    Jesus wept.

    Jock thats a list of the victims of the september 11th attacks, how obsence would it be to include the perpetrators among the victims.

    This is a really basic concept that you seem to be incapable of grasping. You do not include those who intentially killed themselves among the innocent victims of their crimes.
    Esay tiger the list of people killed is widely available and read out EVERY spetember 11th at ground zero :D
    and define what you mean by "credible" sources if the CIA blocks it?
    William Colby former CIA director "The CIA owns anyone of any significance in the major media."
    Google Operation MockingBird http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

    According to the Congress report published in 1976:

    "The CIA currently maintains a network of several hundred foreign individuals around the world who provide intelligence for the CIA and at times attempt to influence opinion through the use of covert propaganda. These individuals provide the CIA with direct access to a large number of newspapers and periodicals, scores of press services and news agencies, radio and television stations, commercial book publishers, and other foreign media outlets."

    Easy there tiger yourself. As I've previously pointed out on this forum, I've worked freelance for half a dozen news organisations, from Sky to CNN to Al Jazeera. So if you're going to lecture us on how the media work, I think you should know that.

    Your quote uses the word "access" to not "infulence" over. If the CIA is anything like British intelligence, if theres something they have issue with they will approach a station in an open and transparent way. This does not mean they can control what the media report and say.

    I've asked jessop1 this before. If you think these media organisations are controlled by the CIA/NWO etc, at what level do you think their operatives work at? The CEO's? The head of news? How do they control what reporters says and do?
    To let the poeple think thats how it happaned.As demolition experts quoted in the films say you explode the basement then bring in down from the top. see http://blip.tv/file/306082/ at 60.20 in the link Happy?


    Jock, I'm not going to bother looking at another tired excuse for a video. Look at the collapse the collapse starts at the point of impact, how would explosions in the basement an hour beforehand tigger that?


  • Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo


    as i said my links are the films posted you refuse to watch.
    Frankly, online video doesn't do it for me as an information source. If I have a choice between an hour of low-res video or thousands of words of text, give me the text. I can't speed-read a video, or easily page back and forth through it.

    At the very least, if a video is your only source, give me the detail from it.
    PROVIDE YOUR LINK or source Yet again a non reply from you
    http://www.fbi.gov/pressrel/pressrel01/091401hj.htm
    Another non reply. who are the dead afilated to or were affiliated to? your opinon will do as thats all you seem to have to back up your arguements
    Al Qaeda seem to have claimed ownership of them. I've no reason to believe otherwise.
    Yes i do. a simple google search prvides them. God this is getting embarrassing....... Here you go http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/nation/specials/attacked/remembrance/vic_list.html now point out their names on it please.
    That's a victim list. If you want me to point out missing names on a passenger manifest, link a passenger manifest. In case you're unclear on what I mean by "passenger manifest", I'm talking about the authoritative document an airline will use at departure to determine whether or not every checked-in passenger is on the aircraft. If you don't have access to this authoritative document, you don't have a point, so stop trying to make one.
    and define what you mean by "credible" sources if the CIA blocks it?
    William Colby former CIA director "The CIA owns anyone of any significance in the major media."
    Google Operation MockingBird
    A 1948 project, outed in 1975. What significance does this have today?
    That is not for me to answer i dont know how they got there so i wont speculate.
    Of course you won't. Why would you hold your own questions to the same standard you demand of the questions you ask of me?

    OK, how about this: given that there's a seismological record of the planes hitting the building, how come there's no seismological record of the alleged explosions that happened before they did? Also (and I note that bonkey already asked this question but it's been carefully avoided) given that the '93 explosions were heard and felt by everybody in the building, how come almost nobody noticed these alleged bigger and better explosives?
    To let the poeple think thats how it happaned.
    To what end? Why not just blow them up from below? What's the significance of the airplanes?
    As demolition experts quoted in the films say you explode the basement then bring in down from the top. see http://blip.tv/file/306082/ at 60.20 in the link Happy?
    No, an hour of video doesn't do it for me. I've never - not once, ever - seen a controlled demolition that involved explosives at the bottom but that collapsed from the top.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Jocksereire


    oscarBravo wrote:
    Frankly, online video doesn't do it for me as an information source. If I have a choice between an hour of low-res video or thousands of words of text, give me the text. I can't speed-read a video, or easily page back and forth through it.
    LOL now there is a surprise. of course you dont watch the videos or any evidence presented. did you think we thought you did!?!?!?
    At the very least, if a video is your only source, give me the detail from it.
    no go watch it, then come back and argue its points.
    http://www.fbi.gov/pressrel/pressrel01/091401hj.htm Al Qaeda seem to have claimed ownership of them. I've no reason to believe otherwise.
    have they? where? the bin laden smoking gun video?
    That's a victim list. If you want me to point out missing names on a passenger manifest, link a passenger manifest. In case you're unclear on what I mean by "passenger manifest", I'm talking about the authoritative document an airline will use at departure to determine whether or not every checked-in passenger is on the aircraft. If you don't have access to this authoritative document, you don't have a point, so stop trying to make one.
    there are no arab names ....none of which you pointed out. try here too http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/A77pass.html
    Not even on the autopsy list of flight 77 http://www.sierratimes.com/03/07/02/article_tro.htm....still no arabs. call it what you want...no arabs. i DO have a point and i am making it. You cant explain it so avoid trying to.
    A 1948 project, outed in 1975. What significance does this have today? Of course you won't. Why would you hold your own questions to the same standard you demand of the questions you ask of me?
    LOL oh so they gave all ownership back to the press did they? all the main stream media is not connected to the cia at all now eh??? That was nice of the CIA wasnt it people....oh dear
    you still havent defined what you mean by credible news source. go on name them.

    William Colby former CIA director "The CIA owns anyone of any significance in the major media."
    "You could get a journalist cheaper than a good call girl, for a couple hundred dollars a month."
    --CIA operative, discussing the availability and prices of journalists willing to peddle CIA propaganda and cover stories. Katherine the Great, by Deborah Davis

    "There is quite an incredible spread of relationships. You don’t need to manipulate Time magazine, for example, because there are [Central Intelligence] Agency people at the management level."
    --William B. Bader, former CIA intelligence officer, briefing members of the Senate Intelligence Committee. The CIA and the Media, by Carl Bernstein

    "Senator William Proxmire has pegged the number of employees of the federal intelligence community at 148,000 ... though Proxmire's number is itself a conservative one. The "intelligence community" is officially defined as including only those organizations that are members of the U.S. Intelligence Board (USIB); a dozen other agencies, charged with both foreign and domestic intelligence chores, are not encompassed by the term.... The number of intelligence workers employed by the federal government is not 148,000, but some undetermined multiple of that number."
    --Jim Hougan, Spooks



    OK, how about this: given that there's a seismological record of the planes hitting the building, how come there's no seismological record of the alleged explosions that happened before they did?
    where are the records? since so much of 911 has been covered up im not surprised if they were changed.
    Also (and I note that bonkey already asked this question but it's been carefully avoided) given that the '93 explosions were heard and felt by everybody in the building, how come almost nobody noticed these alleged bigger and better explosives?
    they were reported all over the news....words like "3 huge explosions", "another huge explosion" that was from a bbc report...leslie something cant reemeber his name but guess what...you can see and hear him state it in the films.
    To what end? Why not just blow them up from below? What's the significance of the airplanes? No, an hour of video doesn't do it for me. I've never - not once, ever - seen a controlled demolition that involved explosives at the bottom but that collapsed from the top.
    here is a hint.....do a seach on 911...you will see a few there ;) did you not read my quote from a demolition expert?


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Jocksereire


    Diogenes wrote:
    Oh please your own article admits that he started in August, what he just never got around to turning up to work in the building he supposed to protect for a couple of weeks.

    Furthermore this distracts away from your original points. It wasn't O'Neils first day in the WTC and even if it was you've yet to explain the significance of this fact.

    Care to do so now?
    did i say there was significance. it was a quick description of who he was :rolleyes: I supported my statement with quotes oyou supported yours with the words..."i think" LOL


    Actually the nice part is because I met him at a book signing a few months ago, and found him really pleasant.

    You seem to have missed the point.

    Two people witnessed an event.Whose version do I believe

    Alex Jones, a fantastist, with a track record of lying, making things ups, misrepresenting facts, and just generally talking bollocks.

    or

    Jon Ronson a credible intelligent pleasant journalist who doesn't have Jones' well deserved reputation as a delusional fantastist.

    Hmmm tough call.
    LOL still YOUR opinion mate....not mine


    60s hammer horror film? Does anyone get naked? You're hyperbolising again.
    LMAO so its not a hammer horror if no gets naked...what the hell are you on about!?!?!:D
    Do I think its a daft piece of carry on, juvenile frat boy behaviour that these people should have grown out of decades ago? yes.

    Do I think that it's proof that our global elites engage in dark satanic rituals and sacrifice innocents as part of their vicious campaign for world dominance? No.
    no but a good filme to show what these eejits get up to who you defend



    Jesus wept.

    Jock thats a list of the victims of the september 11th attacks, how obsence would it be to include the perpetrators among the victims.

    This is a really basic concept that you seem to be incapable of grasping. You do not include those who intentially killed themselves among the innocent victims of their crimes.
    any arabs? didnt think so.....jesus wept indeed


    Easy there tiger yourself. As I've previously pointed out on this forum, I've worked freelance for half a dozen news organisations, from Sky to CNN to Al Jazeera. So if you're going to lecture us on how the media work, I think you should know that.

    Your quote uses the word "access" to not "infulence" over. If the CIA is anything like British intelligence, if theres something they have issue with they will approach a station in an open and transparent way. This does not mean they can control what the media report and say.
    there you go people this fella has all the info for you. CIA dont control main stream media.....coz he says so.
    I've asked jessop1 this before. If you think these media organisations are controlled by the CIA/NWO etc, at what level do you think their operatives work at? The CEO's? The head of news? How do they control what reporters says and do?
    why dont you tell us sure you know the whole lot.? i dont claim to know that



    Jock, I'm not going to bother looking at another tired excuse for a video. Look at the collapse the collapse starts at the point of impact, how would explosions in the basement an hour beforehand tigger that?
    Bang now THERES a surprise. Dont ask for links anymore if you wont look ffs.


  • Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo


    LOL now there is a surprise. of course you dont watch the videos or any evidence presented. did you think we thought you did!?!?!?
    I'm tired of watching factually inaccurate videos. They're longwinded and boring and it's impossible to skim them. I'm starting to believe this is why they're being used.

    OK, answer me this: does that video contain credible witnesses who maintain that there were explosions in the basement prior to the plane impacts, and who were actually in a position to know when the planes impacted? Also, does it explain why there's no seismological evidence of these explosions and why no-one in the buildings heard or felt the explosions?
    no go watch it, then come back and argue its points.
    See above. If you claim the video contains what I'm looking for, I will watch it.
    have they? where? the bin laden smoking gun video?
    See, this is more of it. I answer your question, then pose one of my own, which you ignore and pose more questions.

    Quid pro quo, Clarice. I gave you the list, and my source for it. You haven't explained why you wanted them.

    I'll give you a freebie: Bin Laden claimed responsibility for the attacks in 2004.
    there are no arab names ....none of which you pointed out. try here too http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/A77pass.html
    Not even on the autopsy list of flight 77 http://www.sierratimes.com/03/07/02/article_tro.htm....still no arabs. call it what you want...no arabs. i DO have a point and i am making it. You cant explain it so avoid trying to.
    I haven't seen a passenger manifest yet. I even explained to you what I mean by a passenger manifest, and you sidestepped it.

    I'm asking you a simple question: how do you know the lists you've linked are complete, accurate and authoritative?
    LOL oh so they gave all ownership back to the press did they? all the main stream media is not connected to the cia at all now eh??? That was nice of the CIA wasnt it people....oh dear
    I don't know, but if you want me to believe that something is happening today, I'd expect a more up-to-date source than 1948.
    you still havent defined what you mean by credible news source. go on name them.
    Mainstream media. Preferably newspapers of record, such as the NYT or the London Times; or reputable broadcasters like the BBC. Ideally multiple independent sources.
    William Colby former CIA director "The CIA owns anyone of any significance in the major media."
    "You could get a journalist cheaper than a good call girl, for a couple hundred dollars a month."
    --CIA operative, discussing the availability and prices of journalists willing to peddle CIA propaganda and cover stories. Katherine the Great, by Deborah Davis

    "There is quite an incredible spread of relationships. You don’t need to manipulate Time magazine, for example, because there are [Central Intelligence] Agency people at the management level."
    --William B. Bader, former CIA intelligence officer, briefing members of the Senate Intelligence Committee. The CIA and the Media, by Carl Bernstein

    "Senator William Proxmire has pegged the number of employees of the federal intelligence community at 148,000 ... though Proxmire's number is itself a conservative one. The "intelligence community" is officially defined as including only those organizations that are members of the U.S. Intelligence Board (USIB); a dozen other agencies, charged with both foreign and domestic intelligence chores, are not encompassed by the term.... The number of intelligence workers employed by the federal government is not 148,000, but some undetermined multiple of that number."
    --Jim Hougan, Spooks
    What are you saying? That nothing that's reported is true? If Time Magazine is owned by the CIA, how do you know your favourite CT websites aren't? How do you know anything? Who do you believe, and why?
    where are the records? since so much of 911 has been covered up im not surprised if they were changed.
    That's a cop-out. If you can't support your allegations, at least have the decency to say so instead of vaguely hinting that "the man" made your evidence go away.
    they were reported all over the news....words like "3 huge explosions", "another huge explosion" that was from a bbc report...leslie something cant reemeber his name but guess what...you can see and hear him state it in the films.
    If they were reported all over the news, then you should have no problem linking to an example of such a report, should you?
    here is a hint.....do a seach on 911...you will see a few there ;) did you not read my quote from a demolition expert?
    I'm not watching an hour of video to refute a single quote. Who is this alleged expert? Does he explain why no other building is ever demolished in this way? Does he give any insight into exactly how an explosive charge in the basement could cause a collapse initiation 80 floors up almost an hour later?


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Jocksereire


    oscarBravo wrote:
    I'm tired of watching factually inaccurate videos. They're longwinded and boring and it's impossible to skim them. I'm starting to believe this is why they're being used.

    OK, answer me this: does that video contain credible witnesses who maintain that there were explosions in the basement prior to the plane impacts, and who were actually in a position to know when the planes impacted?
    Yes watch the bbc reporter....bet you wont!!!!
    Also, does it explain why there's no seismological evidence of these explosions and why no-one in the buildings heard or felt the explosions?
    No it show witness, firemen etc saying they DID hear explosions , they got blown by explsions and walls collapsed from explosions. It then shows clips where you heard the explosions yourself.

    Rich Banaciski -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.) [Ladder 22]
    ... and then I just remember there was just an explosion. It seemed like on television they blow up these buildings. It seemed like it was going all the way around like a belt, all these explosions.

    Brian Becker -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.) [Engine 28]
    The collapse hadn't begun, but it was not a fire any more up there. It was like -- it was like that -- like smoke explosion on a tremendous scale going on up there.

    Greg Brady -- E.M.T. (E.M.S.) [Battalion 6]
    We were standing underneath and Captain Stone was speaking again. We heard -- I heard 3 loud explosions. I look up and the north tower is coming down now, 1 World Trade Center.

    Timothy Burke -- Firefigter (F.D.N.Y.) [Engine 202]
    But it seemed like I was going oh, my god, there is a secondary device because the way the building popped. I thought it was an explosion.

    Ed Cachia -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.) [Engine 53]
    we originally had thought there was like an internal detonation explosives because it went in succession, boom, boom, boom, boom, and then the tower came down.

    Frank Campagna -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.) [Ladder 11]
    You see three explosions and then the whole thing coming down.

    Craig Carlsen -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.) [Ladder 8]
    ... you just heard explosions coming from building two, the south tower. It seemed like it took forever, but there were about ten explosions. At the time I didn't realize what it was.

    Jason Charles -- E.M.T. (E.M.S.)
    ... and then I heard an explosion from up, from up above, and I froze and I was like, oh, s___, I'm dead because I thought the debris was going to hit me in the head and that was it.
    ...
    I look over my shoulder and I says, oh, s___, and then I turned around and looked up and that's when I saw the tower coming down.

    Frank Cruthers -- Chief (F.D.N.Y.) [Citywide Tour Commander] .. there was what appeared to be at first an explosion. It appeared at the very top, simultaneously from all four sides, materials shot out horizontally. And then there seemed to be a momentary delay before you could see the beginning of the collapse.

    Kevin Darnowski -- Paramedic (E.M.S.)
    I heard three explosions, and then we heard like groaning and grinding, and tower two started to come down.

    Dominick Derubbio -- Battalion Chief (F.D.N.Y.) [Division 8]
    It was weird how it started to come down. It looked like it was a timed explosion ...

    Karin Deshore -- Captain (E.M.S.)
    Somewhere around the middle of the World Trade Center, there was this orange and red flash coming out. Initially it was just one flash. Then this flash just kept popping all the way around the building and that building had started to explode.

    Brian Dixon -- Battalion Chief (F.D.N.Y.)
    ... the lowest floor of fire in the south tower actually looked like someone had planted explosives around it because the whole bottom I could see -- I could see two sides of it and the other side -- it just looked like that floor blew out. I looked up and you could actually see everything blew out on the one floor. I thought, geez, this looks like an explosion up there, it blew out.

    Michael Donovan -- Captain (F.D.N.Y.)
    I thought there had been an explosion or a bomb that they had blown up there.

    James Drury -- Assistant Commissioner (F.D.N.Y.)
    I should say that people in the street and myself included thought that the roar was so loud that the explosive - bombs were going off inside the building.

    Thomas Fitzpatrick -- Deputy Commissioner for Administration (F.D.N.Y.)
    Some people thought it was an explosion. I don't think I remember that. I remember seeing it, it looked like sparkling around one specific layer of the building.
    ...
    My initial reaction was that this was exactly the way it looks when they show you those implosions on TV.

    Gary Gates -- Lieutenant (F.D.N.Y.)
    So the explosion, what I realized later, had to be the start of the collapse. It was the way the building appeared to blowout from both sides. I'm looking at the face of it, and all we see is the two sides of the building just blowing out and coming apart like this, as I said, like the top of a volcano.

    Kevin Gorman -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.) [Ladder 22]
    ... I thought that when I looked in the direction of the Trade Center before it came down, before No. 2 came down, that I saw low-level flashes.

    Gregg Hansson -- Lieutenant (F.D.N.Y.)
    Then a large explosion took place. In my estimation that was the tower coming down, but at that time I did not know what that was. I thought some type of bomb had gone off.

    Timothy Julian -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.) [Ladder 118]
    You know, and I just heard like an explosion and then cracking type of noise, and then it sounded like a freight train, rumbling and picking up speed, and I remember I looked up, and I saw it coming down.

    John Malley -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.) [Ladder 22]
    I felt the rumbling, and then I felt the force coming at me. I was like, what the hell is that? In my mind it was a bomb going off.

    James McKinley -- E.M.T. (E.M.S.)
    After that I heard this huge explosion, I thought it was a boiler exploding or something. Next thing you know this huge cloud of smoke is coming at us, so we're running.

    Joseph Meola -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.) [Engine 91]
    As we are looking up at the building, what I saw was, it looked like the building was blowing out on all four sides. We actually heard the pops. Didn't realize it was the falling -- you know, you heard the pops of the building. You thought it was just blowing out.

    Kevin Murray -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.) [Ladder 18]
    When the tower started -- there was a big explosion that I heard and someone screamed that it was coming down and I looked away and I saw all the windows domino

    Janice Olszewski -- Captain (E.M.S.)
    I thought it was an explosion or a secondary device, a bomb, the jet -- plane exploding, whatever.

    Daniel Rivera -- Paramedic (E.M.S.) [Battalion 31]
    At first I thought it was -- do you ever see professional demolition where they set the charges on certain floors and then you hear "Pop, pop, pop, pop, pop"? That's exactly what -- because I thought it was that.

    Angel Rivera -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.)
    That's when hell came down. It was like a huge, enormous explosion. I still can hear it. Everything shook.

    Kennith Rogers -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.)
    I figured it was a bomb, because it looked like a synchronized deliberate kind of thing. I was there in '93.

    Patrick Scaringello -- Lieutenant (E.M.S.)
    I started to treat patients on my own when I heard the explosion from up above.

    Mark Steffens -- Division Chief (E.M.S.)
    Then there was another it sounded like an explosion and heavy white powder ...

    John Sudnik -- Battalion Chief (F.D.N.Y.)
    Then we heard a loud explosion or what sounded like a loud explosion and looked up and I saw tower two start coming down. Crazy.

    Jay Swithers -- Captain (E.M.S.)
    I took a quick glance at the building and while I didn't see it falling, I saw a large section of it blasting out, which led me to believe it was just an explosion. I thought it was a secondary device, but I knew that we had to go.

    David Timothy -- E.M.T. (E.M.S.)
    The next thing I knew, you started hearing more explosions. I guess this is when the second tower started coming down.

    Albert Turi -- Deputy Assistant Chief (F.D.N.Y.)
    And as my eyes traveled up the building, and I was looking at the south tower, somewhere about halfway up, my initial reaction was there was a secondary explosion, and the entire floor area, a ring right around the building blew out.

    Thomas Turilli -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.)
    ... it almost actually that day sounded like bombs going off, like boom, boom, boom, like seven or eight, and then just a huge wind gust just came.

    Stephen Viola -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.)
    ... that's when the south tower collapsed, and it sounded like a bunch of explosions.

    William Wall -- Lieutenant (F.D.N.Y.) [Engine 47]
    At that time, we heard an explosion. We looked up and the building was coming down right on top of us ...
    I'll give you a freebie: Bin Laden claimed responsibility for the attacks in 2004.
    No you gave me a lie there. Where did he state this? FBI cannot link Mr Laden to the attack. Check out their official website http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/terrorists/terbinladen.htm
    On June 5, 2006, the Muckraker Report contacted the FBI Headquarters, (202) 324-3000, to learn why Bin Laden’s Most Wanted poster did not indicate that Usama was also wanted in connection with 9/11. The Muckraker Report spoke with Rex Tomb, Chief of Investigative Publicity for the FBI. When asked why there is no mention of 9/11 on Bin Laden’s Most Wanted web page, Tomb said, “The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Usama Bin Laden’s Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11.”

    Bin Laden " I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States" http://www.robert-fisk.com/usama_interview_ummat.htm

    Now this is AFTER the "smoking gun" tape which CIA splashed all over mainstream media where A "bin Laden" admitted to the atacks. why dont they just use this as reference??!?!? COZ IT WAS A FAKE
    I'm asking you a simple question: how do you know the lists you've linked are complete, accurate and authoritative? I don't know, but if you want me to believe that something is happening today, I'd expect a more up-to-date source than 1948.
    It started in 1948 it hasnt finished. sidestepping? as you call it?
    Mainstream media. Preferably newspapers of record, such as the NYT or the London Times; or reputable broadcasters like the BBC. Ideally multiple independent sources.
    not very credible if run by cia are they?
    What are you saying? That nothing that's reported is true? If Time Magazine is owned by the CIA, how do you know your favourite CT websites aren't? How do you know anything? Who do you believe, and why? That's a cop-out. If you can't support your allegations, at least have the decency to say so instead of vaguely hinting that "the man" made your evidence go away. If they were reported all over the news, then you should have no problem linking to an example of such a report, should you? I'm not watching an hour of video to refute a single quote.
    your not gonna watch any video full stop. lol you ask for a link. i supply a link and you say you aint gonna watch it........and so round and round and round we gooooooooo


  • Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo


    Yes watch the bbc reporter....bet you wont!!!!
    That's not an answer to my question.
    No it show witness, firemen etc saying they DID hear explosions , they got blown by explsions and walls collapsed from explosions. It then shows clips where you heard the explosions yourself.

    Rich Banaciski -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.) [Ladder 22]
    ... and then I just remember there was just an explosion. It seemed like on television they blow up these buildings. It seemed like it was going all the way around like a belt, all these explosions.
    ...etc, etc, etc, ad nauseam. Not one of those quotes - not one - relates to explosions allegedly heard before the planes hit the buildings.

    If you're going to keep moving the goalposts to avoid answering simple questions, I'm not interested in discussing this with you.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Jocksereire


    oscarBravo wrote:
    That's not an answer to my question. ...etc, etc, etc, ad nauseam. Not one of those quotes - not one - relates to explosions allegedly heard before the planes hit the buildings.

    If you're going to keep moving the goalposts to avoid answering simple questions, I'm not interested in discussing this with you.
    Im losing count of the amount of witness being ignored and discredited here. all these people are wrong i guess. I never said they were quotes from before the explosion. your question of who SAW the plane AND heard explosions is rediculous. what relevance does it have?all these people claim explosions and you want ONE who saw a plane too otherwise you wont listen.......
    Anyway im off for a few weeks myself you can have the forum to yourselves enjoy!


  • Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Ekancone


    tunaman wrote:
    Everybody needs to watch this video.

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=psP_9RE0V2I

    This is radical stuff and what FLOORS ME is how difficult it is to get people to even LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE.

    So threatened are they by the possibility.

    You accept the official story because you think that everyone does.

    You accept it because you have been fooled into believing it is the patriotic thing to do. It is the governments theory and it is backed up by the government under the auspices of “The official Story” and you don’t give a damn that there is not a stitch of evidence to support it.

    The back of your mind has been telling you that something is strange about the whole 911 attack however you keep it suppressed in fear of being labeled a conspiracy theorist hilariously not realizing that the official story is not backed up by one iota of evidence making that theory the only conspiracy theory floating around.

    When the truth finally comes out you will be one of those people telling everyone that you knew it all the time.

    You will because the lack of backbone you have shown so far indicates that you won’t be able to stomach yourself when you see how easy this case is to crack and how only a complete moron can't understand that they have been lied to after being shown the evidence.

    Furthermore you do not care enough about the victims families to take 5 minutes to look at what they are complaining about.

    As far as your concerned the show was over after the towers blew up. In your ignorant mind the show is over and everything is back to normal.

    You have probably even complained that you have seen the collapse of those towers too many times.

    Either look at the evidence or stop hawking the official story as if you know what your babbling about or until you can provide a piece of evidence to support it.




    People like you REALLY need to learn the meaning of evidence, because you clearly have no idea what it is.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster


    oscarBravo wrote:

    Quid pro quo, Clarice.

    OMG:rolleyes:


  • Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo


    What a profound contribution to the debate.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster


    oscarBravo wrote:
    What a profound contribution to the debate.

    Quid pro quo, clarice:p


  • Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo


    With all due respect, I point you to your own signature. Got anything interesting to say on-topic?


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster


    oscarBravo wrote:
    With all due respect, I point you to your own signature. Got anything interesting to say on-topic?

    Yes that although i agree with alot of what you say, the way in which you debate is abrasive. The tone in which you express yourself and direct your argument is agressive. As already stated i agree with alot of what you say. As for the sig its like that for a reason.
    As for the debate i have only one thing to ad. 4 years ago i did a project on the mechanics of the collapse of WTC1 and 2. I found that the cellular structure of the building had alot to do with how fast it collapsed and the manner in which it did. The floor panels were attached to the steel outer cross beams in a fashion that would enable a domino effect of floor collapse if collapse was initiated. Thats all Oscar!!
    You can now have your pedestel back:D


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes


    togster wrote:
    Yes that although i agree with alot of what you say, the way in which you debate is abrasive. The tone in which you express yourself and direct your argument is agressive. As already stated i agree with alot of what you say. As for the sig its like that for a reason.
    As for the debate i have only one thing to ad. 4 years ago i did a project on the mechanics of the collapse of WTC1 and 2. I found that the cellular structure of the building had alot to do with how fast it collapsed and the manner in which it did. The floor panels were attached to the steel outer cross beams in a fashion that would enable a domino effect of floor collapse if collapse was initiated. Thats all Oscar!!
    You can now have your pedestel back:D

    In Oscar's defense he along with several other users of the forum have been debating this issue with people who enjoy lying, name calling, and making random accusations against people who dare to challenge the conspiracy theories. It can be a bit maddening, and we can get occasionally curt. The hit and run tactics employed by some can make it difficult to debate.

    Out of curiosity what is your field of expertise? We've a fire safety expert, an amateur pilot here, and I'd be interested to hear about the modeling you did.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster


    Diogenes wrote:
    In Oscar's defense he along with several other users of the forum have been debating this issue with people who enjoy lying, name calling, and making random accusations against people who dare to challenge the conspiracy theories. It can be a bit maddening, and we can get occasionally curt. The hit and run tactics employed by some can make it difficult to debate.

    Out of curiosity what is your field of expertise? We've a fire safety expert, an amateur pilot here, and I'd be interested to hear about the modeling you did.

    I have noticed that too. It seems to me that much of the discussion of 911 (including in this forum) has been clouded by wild accustions and heated personal attacks.
    Anyway.....

    I am a civil engineer. I did a semesters study of the construction and collapse of the twin towers. Nothing to complicated at all. Simply examined the method of construction of the towers and in particular the construction of the floor panels and thier attachments to the exterior four walls. It was by no means an in depth analysis but having carried it out IMO the collapse of the stories was as a result of large amounts of heat from the aviation fuel weakening the structural capacity of the trusses and a subsequent domino effect of load and gravity causing the subsequent "demolition collapse".
    Thats my two cents. There are by far more qualified people out there better qualified to answer more complicated questions.

    I was actually in New York when 911 eleven occured and can understand the emotive nature of the subject. However i think as a debate in this forum the issue should be discussed politely. Insults and namecalling is futile.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes


    togster wrote:
    I have noticed that too. It seems to me that much of the discussion of 911 (including in this forum) has been clouded by wild accustions and heated personal attacks.
    Anyway.....

    And again with respect certain members of this forum have accused users of being "Paid Disinfo agents". The majority of personal attacks have come from the conspiracy theorists. Hand on heart I will admit my own tone can be abrasive at times, but I will say that often when you are have someone repeating what has already been refuting on this thread before, and occasionally several times before, it can be maddening and more than a little frustrating. Jockseire tone is often taunting and in my opinion quiet obnoxious and it is difficult to debate someone who refuses to admit they are wrong, despite clear evidence to contrary.
    I am a civil engineer. I did a semesters study of the construction and collapse of the twin towers. Nothing to complicated at all. Simply examined the method of construction of the towers and in particular the construction of the floor panels and thier attachments to the exterior four walls. It was by no means an in depth analysis but having carried it out IMO the collapse of the stories was as a result of large amounts of heat from the aviation fuel weakening the structural capacity of the trusses and a subsequent domino effect of load and gravity causing the subsequent "demolition collapse".
    Thats my two cents. There are by far more qualified people out there better qualified to answer more complicated questions.

    No it is interesting and I value your opinion. As someone without much education in physics or engineering, challenging some conspiracy theories about the attacks has been an education for me. Incidentally you might be interested to look at
    http://www.ae911truth.org/

    An organisation that claims to be a collection of architects and engineers who support the conspiracy theories. Their screening process isn't very scrupulous. I was registered there as a Professor Hubert J.Farnsworth with a specialization in "doomsday devices" for a number of weeks before they cop'd on to me.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri


    Diogenes wrote:
    Their screening process isn't very scrupulous. I was registered there as a Professor Hubert J.Farnsworth with a specialization in "doomsday devices" for a number of weeks before they cop'd on to me.
    Lol brilliant. Did you post on any forums or the like?


This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement