Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish language books

Options
  • 17-01-2006 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭

Hi does anybody know a shop in Dublin that sells magazines/books in Spanish...? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭JaneHudson

Don't know Dublin too well but in Cork the only place would be at the University. Studenty bookshops often have a good selection of foreign literature as well as textbooks so it would be worth a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

There's a shop near Trinity with a good range of books in many languages, it's called International Books. I've been in it looking for Spanish books for college. There's a few others in and around that area too. I've only ever seen magazines and papers in the library though.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭happy cookie

Easons (at least in Cork) normally sell copies of the newspaper "El Pais" if you're interested....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭DubOnHoliday

thanks. I was thinking more along the lines of magazines for the missus, she gets homesick sometimes...doesn't seem to be any such shops in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

You could get her a subscription to Hola for €176 a year :eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement