Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Indiana Jones

Options
  • 14-01-2006 1:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭

Does he really exsist?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭mdebets

Of course he does. Haven't you seen the 3 documentaries they filmed about him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

mdebets wrote:

:):):) nice one....

It does appear though, that he is an amalgam of several real peoples... too early in the morning for me to remember who.... little help here Boardsies??
    I think Schlieman (Troy fame) is one.

boneless wrote:
    It does appear though, that he is an amalgam of several real peoples.

Liar. How can you say such an awful thing? Next thing you are telling me Lara Croft doesn't exit either.

If we all believe really hard He does exist...

This isn't church. You don't have to believe, He really does exist. I've seen him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

mdebets wrote:
    This isn't church. You don't have to believe, He really does exist. I've seen him.

oooh did you talk to him? did you get his autograph?? did you get his phone number?!?!?!?!?!

:o

I've seen him in the cinema and what you see in the cinema is always right, isn't it? They wouldn't lie to us?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

pfft .. talk about getting a girl excited over nothing!

(but yes, the cinema/tv never lies :p)

mdebets wrote:
    I've seen him in the cinema and what you see in the cinema is always right, isn't it? They wouldn't lie to us?

No, they wouldn't..... *takes out syringe of sedative and calls the men from the cracker factory...* just follow the nice men now...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,695 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Yes he does, they've found the grave.
    But details won't be released because of the danger of tombraiders or relic hunters

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Demetrius

boneless wrote:
    :):):) nice one....

It does appear though, that he is an amalgam of several real peoples... too early in the morning for me to remember who.... little help here Boardsies??
    I think Roy Chapman Andrews was another inspiration for the character (although he was a paleonthologist) in the 1920s. He had the same hat and carried pistols when in the Gobi desert.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

boneless wrote:

Prof. Rami Arav, who teaches at the University of Nebraska in Omaha,
    His latest discovery was the city of Bethsaida in Israel. At least three of Jesus' apostles were born there: Peter, Andrew and Philip. and Jesus himself probably visited Bethsaida in the second decade of the first century C.E. All this is according to the New Testament,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Judy9232

mdebets wrote:

They meaning Hollywood, is in the process of making another documentary with Harrison Ford as Indy. He was on TV promoting his movie "Firewall" and mentioned that he was ready and willing to make another. The film company is negotiating now to have it produced.

Advertisement