Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish lessons / English-Spanish exchange

Options
  • 05-12-2005 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi there!
    I am a 28 yo friendly Spanish guy that are living in Dublin for a year. I'm from Madrid, so my Spanish accent is one of the best if no the best to learn Spanish. Also have free time on the evenings, place to meet in city centre when we can enjoy a tea or coffee for free :) and at Ballinteer. I have been teaching Spanish in Madrid, Cork and Dublin.

If some one are interested in take private lessons or Language exchange, please contact me.

For one to one Spanish lessons my rate is EUR25 90 minutes, all levels are welcome. Spanish/English exchange will be free, of course!

Please send me a PM for more details.

Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 abusimbel

Hi It's me again, I still having free time, so if someone want to improve him/her Spanish, do no hesitate to contact me.

Thanks,
    Dave

Advertisement