Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charity Auction!

Options
  • 01-12-2005 8:36pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ok, in the middle of The Santa Cause I'll be doing a brief charity auction. Now, if you've ever been to Gaelcon then you've probably seen me do this before.
    Lets just say its the one part of SSF that *isnt* for kids. :)

The idea is that people/companies can donate things and I will extract the *maximum* amount of money out of you for them while being as entertaining as I can be! I'll give credit on the night to any company that donates something of reasonable value.

Already we have three items promised (DVD players, phones and ipods) so come along and bid on them, or talk to your boss or find it in your heart to donate something to this auction! It will be a good night, I promise you that much! :)

DeV.
    ps: if you've ever been at one of my charity auctions please back me up that its not boring and slow! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,325 ✭✭✭✭Tony

I'd like to donate a satellite receiver, how do i go about this?

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

You either bring it to the charity auction on the night (the big SSF beers) or you let me know and I'll try and get it collected or if you can get into town I can take it from you.
    Or we can give a voucher for it.

Thanks for the offer!

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,325 ✭✭✭✭Tony

DeVore wrote:
    You either bring it to the charity auction on the night (the big SSF beers) or you let me know and I'll try and get it collected or if you can get into town I can take it from you.
    Or we can give a voucher for it.

Thanks for the offer!

DeV.

Voucher sounds good, next day shipping included. I just need the name and address of the winning bidder. Receiver is a palcom DSL4 digital free to air, can be used for BBC ITV etc

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

Advertisement