Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Value for money

Options
  • 27-11-2005 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78,258 ✭✭✭✭

Not quite on the same tack as this thread, but if we are buying lots of stuff via Amazon and it is being delivered in bits and pieces, is this value for money, what with delivery charges, etc.?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

I'd contact them if I were you and explain it's for a charity occasion - perhaps they would hold the goods for one large shipment, or else even waive the delivery charge?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

One large shipment would be handy. I'll ping Henbane and Dapper about this see if they can wangle something like that.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 596 ✭✭✭hottstuff

with amazon yu can select to send all products in the one shipment which if ceratin things are out of stock or unavailable , will delay the shipment.
    dont think yu save much if anything at all by going for the one off shipment
    sometimes the weight can make a difference in the postage and delivery

Advertisement