Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phones & ipod to donate

Options
  • 25-11-2005 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭

Eh i have two phones donated by o2 and a ipod shuffle donated by my team mates all brand new of course , so who do i give these too ?

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Me. I could do with an iPod!!

Kidddding!! Yeah, give them to me and I'll auction them on the night of the SantaStock (or whatever we are calling it). The iPod will probably do just fine as a gift for somewhere like Barretstown.

Thanks very much for them and please pass on our thanks to your co-workers.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

The two phones i have , you said you might auction them but i was thinking if these phones are to be donated it would benefit the charity better I would think ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

we could do with some stuff for the auction me thinks.

would be great.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Sarge, either is good but I don't think 2 phones would work for donation as they would have to be given to two specific kids. I'd rather buy them a load of books that could be reused all year or entertainment that could be loaned out (like GameBoys etc).

Let me know how we can get them from you.

DeV.

DeVore wrote:
    Sarge, either is good but I don't think 2 phones would work for donation as they would have to be given to two specific kids. I'd rather buy them a load of books that could be reused all year or entertainment that could be loaned out (like GameBoys etc).

Let me know how we can get them from you.

DeV.

I'll be there on the night matey , if you need them before hand i can arrange this. But would rather leave it for the night cos id have to come from dundalk to deliever them.

• Advertisement

Another thing to add is the phones that i have , come with €75 euro credit each.

See you on Thursday then.

DeV.

Advertisement