Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Rodrigo y Gabriela

• 25-11-2005 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭

Right anyone else go to this gig? Just back myself and I gotta say it was frickin' awesome, no doubt about it it was one of the best €10's I've spent in awhile! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭nachos

Right anyone else go to this gig? Just back myself and I gotta say it was frickin' awesome, no doubt about it it was one of the best €10's I've spent in awhile! :D

Agreed, absolutely fantastic gig. Got a load of mates to head along too, we all had a blast! Stairway was a great number to play, went down well.
    Plus, how hot is Gabriela. She's smokin' hot! On the guitar I mean. Of course....

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Ferror

H0ly crap!

That was insane :eek:, can't believe i've been sheltered from them for so long!!
    I got to shake their hands, oh yes!

(//goes to see if i have new 'rubbed-off' talent...)

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭Redegg

Yea was great alright. not as good as their oxegen show but still great. Gabriella is amazing. The biggest surprise of the night was the sound. It was spot on. Did not expect that from the venue. Hope they come back.,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Well done on getting a ticket :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Took bloody long enough...and enough bloody credit to keep me going for a feckin' week! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

They're feckin' awesome, and my only fear is after the coming UK tour you'll have to pay a lot more than €10 to see them live... (ah well, I got a few nice pix of them last time they played Limerick! :D )

Check out their website for pix/dates/a few of those emm pee tree things...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Dude, they've toured all over the place, they supported Will Young remember? :D They're supporting David Gray on his latest tour also...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭TheVan

God's sake they've played places like athlone several times.....no excuse for people not to see them!

Advertisement