Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideas for Stag Night in Cork

• 26-11-2004 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭

Any ideas for what a bunch of twelve guys in their mid-30s should do in Cork city this weekend? Activities other than drinking (which we'll figure out as we go along) are all welcome.

Gracias

'c

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

lap dancing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭7mountpleasant

The only thing I can think of is bowling in Brunos although still controversial. (but you do get to incorporate drinking with it)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 791 ✭✭✭fightin irish

Go to Cork int. Airport and get the next flight to AMSTERDAM :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18 batsi

Yes, go to Amsterdam before they close the Coffee Shops. (see todays Examiner).

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

Go to Cork int. Airport and get the next flight to AMSTERDAM :D

Give that person some Rep please!

Great idea,Don't tell the groom to be, just blindfold him drag him to the airport get some cheap flights to where they have cheap beer and get wasted in that country,oh as above lapdancing too :D
    Call it a "STAG ADVENTURE"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 791 ✭✭✭fightin irish

Why thank you Nukem.....went to a stags in Amsterdam....oh what a weekend, just amazing!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

well... you could go and visit Santa and get your photo's taken ;) be a laugh and would symbolise the end of his youth :D ha ha!! :D imagine poor Santa's face seeing a bunch of stag do'ers arriving into his grotto :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Thanks for all the replies - ended up just drinking like mad eejits.

Stuck our heads around the door of a nasty looking lapdancy place but ran away after realising the bouncers were better looking than the dancers.

Amsterdam is fine for 'younger' groups but the bride-to-be would have thrown a wobbly when she found out!!! I saw a nice lady fire a banana across a room in a bar over there once. Nasty - didn't use hands or feet.

Corkgirl - nice idea, slightly warped but would have been fun!!

'c

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

so where'd ye end up? friends of mine heading out on a stag in Cork this Fri nite.. any tips on where to avoid? you didn't go to the Great Escape did ye??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭L!aM

The lapdancing place near Macurtain St (sp?) was where I celebrated my 18th... I had 2 lapdances from absolutely gorgeous girls. The Halle Berry lookalike who I'd say is hotter than Halle was my highlight of the night...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

The Mardyke Bowling alley. Just a thought. :)

Advertisement