Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eyre sq. archeology

Options
  • 14-11-2004 11:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Does anyone know what sort of ruins have been found in Eyre sq. so far?
    They seem to have a couple of dig sites going on at the moment, and I heard something about a couple of pre famine bodies showing up.
    Spare no detail…

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Yeah I heard a body was found.

Haven't seen anybody digging recently though.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Ruffty^

Anima wrote:
    Haven't seen anybody digging recently though.
    Ha! thats funny i`ve never seen any of those useless builders digging/building at all. Its a total joke; they`re sitting in their porta cabins having sandwich eating +tea drinking competitions. Go out to the western distributor road and look at how fast entire estates were errected, I realise these muppet archaeologists finding "spear heads" is slowing it down, but its such a mess right in the middle of everything you`d think they`d want to get out of there a quickly as possible :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Those f3cking renovations have taken so long that they actually found the body of the first engineer sent to survey the Square. Apart from some stone age dog poo, a few roaches and two buckfast bottles(empty) they haven't found anything that you wouldn't get in your own backyard. They took five weeks holidays during the summer though....

'c

Advertisement