Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Got some gamer type stuff to auction ?

Options
  • 14-11-2004 10:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭

I've got a couple of gamer type things that might raise a few quid if auctioned but I'm not really sure if I can organize this (v.v.busy in work).
    I've got a Limited Edition Halo2 and a Halo2 poster signed by all of the Bungie development team. AFAIK there is only 1 other such poster (I've got it) and I know that the limited edition version is not easy to get.

PM me if this is of interest. I can probably get some other Xbox games to throw into the mix but I reckon a Halo-fan would pay a few quid for these knowing where the funds will be going.

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I think we're going to auction a few bits like that at the SSF Christmas Party. Bring it along and I'll auction it (hell I'll bid for it it too!)

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭henbane

This might be slightly better on ebay - get the nerdlingers drooling for it rather than the limited interest it might have at the christmas party.

We could start an auction thread here with a reserve and a last post time for the final bid?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

henbane wrote:
    This might be slightly better on ebay - get the nerdlingers drooling for it rather than the limited interest it might have at the christmas party.

We could start an auction thread here with a reserve and a last post time for the final bid?

Great idea! ....not sure how much it's worth but i'm sure there are fanatic's out there who would really love to get their hands on it and pay a fair premium too...well more than the 10e i could afford to bid!! :(

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Much better idea Henbane!

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭henbane

• Advertisement
Advertisement