Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rent a Humuliation

Options
  • 21-10-2004 11:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭

Having seen the sucess of the Amps transformation into Pam, I decided well what the heck how about the giving the poor fella a bit of company when he must dance in that girly dress on the 27th.

As I have no discomfort wearing women's clothing or singing in public, I must ponder what would have me degraded to a point where people would pay good money to see it.

So far, people I know, and knowing my prides and weakness(s?) have suggested either me shaving every single hair from my body (or waxing it all off!) or some thing along the lines of a tatoo.

But I think are bit too permanent, so I put it to you, cruel depraved internet users. What could embaress a man like me over one night, is photographical and prefeably not going to appear on my crinimal record.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

Get a dominatrix ala preston lacy in Jackass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Havelock

Healio wrote:
    Get a dominatrix

Come on folks be imaginative, don't make me have to post this on After Hours, PTH and Illuminati.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

I'll donate a tenner towards a public bikini wax

Advertisement