Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DropCash - Paypal Interface

Options
  • 11-10-2004 7:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I'll look at this over the next 24 hours (hopefully!). Sounds like a cracking idea as I'd like the whole thing to be more transparent (hence the separate bank account so on request I can show the cash-in/cash-out records of the SSF).

DeV.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I lied. But I will look at it tonight when I'm doing a big round up of the SSF stuff (all going well). This is SSF week for me. By the end of the week I want to have the team identified and everything GO.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

It's a great idea, would be cool to see our cash accumulate.

Yup. Had a quick look around last night and I'll set one up this evening (didnt get home until about midnight!)

Its been fun to see the donations come in so I'll enable this so everyone can keep track...

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

is this set up yet or is there a blue peter'esque totaliser floating a round somewhere? I know there is the amp/P@m (:D) thingie but i presume there were a few other donations....

Thanks

I've been remiss and havent set it up yet. I've cleared Saturday in its entirity to get stuff sorted out with SSF (which is actually in good shape just I havent got the website sorted yet).

Havelock and I are meeting on Saturday for a pint to kick it into a higher gear. I also need to delegate as I have to find a new job and probably a new flat in the near future (depends on the landlord).

So much to do, so little time.

DeV.

Well don't go juggling to many eggs at once. Seriously! :D

I'd volluteer to do something but i'm up ****s creek in coll at the moment and have my head of dept baying for my blood so i can't really afford to do anything substantial.....

setting it up now. Its not showing our total from the Paypal account for some reason. Will have to hit it with a stick.

DeV.

DeVore wrote:
    setting it up now. Its not showing our total from the Paypal account for some reason. Will have to hit it with a stick.

DeV.

the carrot approach is not working then.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Any update? (On this or the website). Not complaining, just *nudge* :)

I have the domain now (thanks to an SSF contributor and have the website more or less set up but getting the domain to point at it is a bit of a pain in the titties).

I'm going to press on regardless and want to get the lists up asap. Big Dragon is away for the next 7 days but then we'll kick the charity liason bits off big time.

By the start of November, whether we are live or not with the website I want to start to publicise this and get things sorted.
    We're in good shape but I'm well aware that when I pull the starting trigger on this thing, its just a case of hanging onto the roller coaster!

Things progress well, though I'm mad busy in work these days so its a little slower then I'd like...

DeV.

Advertisement