Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Learning Spanish

Options
  • 01-09-2004 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭

Hi there,
    just wondering if anyone here could give me advice on learning Spanish. I'm based in Thurles at the moment, but after Christmas I'll be either here, in Galway or in Waterford, whichever is easiest for learning Spanish.

I've never done Spanish before, though I do speak French, and I want to learn as I'm hoping to work in South America.

So if anyone knows any good courses or anything and could tell me that'd be great, thank you!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Xurde

Hi,

The best thing to get better your spanish is to practice conversation. If you are interested in exchanging conversations Spanish / English send me an email at sym_xurde@yahoo.es

Regards

Advertisement