Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

modchipsireland.com , any good?

Options
  • 23-08-2004 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭

Well all
    Im looking to get a premodded xbox ,does anyone have any experiences with modchipsireland.com good or bad, that they would be kind enough to share?
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

I have no idea about them mate but if you just get an xbox ill modify it for you its pretty easy to do if you have any experience of soldering
    Pete

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭DannyD

Well all
    Im looking to get a premodded xbox ,does anyone have any experiences with modchipsireland.com good or bad, that they would be kind enough to share?
    Cheers
    I got a ps2 chipped from ModChipsIreland.com. Top quality and super fast turnabout. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭SLIM19198

modchipsireland.com are great, nice and fast and full contact throughout!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭kmb

Hi,Yes myself and my friends all got our ps2 done with them and this guy really knows his stuff as we havent had a single problem with them and the service was fast and he used the most modern chips.
    I would have no problem recommending him for this delicate work.

regards kieran

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

alright so which one of you is the owner? :) i'm guessing homer likes to chip consoles ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Hehe , now if mr simpson would be kind enough to answer his phone around 1 o'clock things might get moving. ;)

Advertisement