Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Intriguing thought...

Options
  • 17-08-2004 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭

Do you reckon motorsport driver's are allowed listen to music during a race/rally?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭gs39t

Your kidding, right? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Töpher

Corega wrote:
    Do you reckon motorsport driver's are allowed listen to music during a race/rally?
    I didn't even laugh at that, I just looked at the screen with a look reminiscent of a redneck guffawing! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Corega

Presuming of course that any radio signals coming from the pits could still be heard...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,481 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

maybe schumi could, since his car does everything else for him :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭Tommy Vercetti

yeah I heard the Minardis have a 10 disc CD changer in them nowadays with soothing melodies to keep the drivers focussed

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 278 ✭✭aine

Corega wrote:
    Presuming of course that any radio signals coming from the pits could still be heard...

qualifying the question with a comment like that doesnt exactly help lift it out of the 'really dumb' box!

Advertisement