Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SF3 Vid

Options
  • 16-08-2004 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭

Taken from a major US comp

Ken is low on health, ChunLi prepares the blitzkick(Hyakuretsu Kyaku), in which if Ken blocks he will lose health regardless, so he has to parry each attack(by moving in direction of kick)

Watch and see :)

http://media.shoryuken.com/srk-daigo.zip

12mb

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Crowd is fantastic! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Aye the same video was posted here last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Posted before, its spread over the forums like a plague tbh, class video regardless though :) and your description of it kinda ruins the WHOLE thing if you hadnt seen it, just saying 'cool SF3 video' would have been enough, the whole coolness of it was 'wtf, NOWAY!, how the hell?' when you didnt know what to expect.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Pugsley wrote:
    Posted before, its spread over the forums like a plague tbh, class video regardless though :) and your description of it kinda ruins the WHOLE thing if you hadnt seen it, just saying 'cool SF3 video' would have been enough, the whole coolness of it was 'wtf, NOWAY!, how the hell?' when you didnt know what to expect.

I'd seen it before but since I don't play SF3 I never actually realised how impressive the victory was...with that intro it kinda brought it home to me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

i got their first hahahaha, i win ;)

anyway its ****ing AMAZING !!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

actually i dont have it here on my laptop, so i'm downloading it again.
    Yes, its that great !

Advertisement