Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fable

Options
  • 15-08-2004 9:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if there is an confirmed release date for Fable (xbox) for europe. I know its released around october-Novemberish, but anyone know an exact date. Have been waiting for this game for awhile now and am looking to reserve it. Anyone else out here anticipating the release aswell as me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

Thanks, I heard the game was being tested in dublin im guessing you got to play it? Me wants it even more just talking about it now, id better stop.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,072 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Fable Oct ‘04 €59.99

From the latest release schedule sent out.

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭boogie man

Does anyone know if it's ever gonna get released for the PC?

BM.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭[CrimsonGhost]

This the new game from Lionhead/Peter Molyneaux? Is it an xbox only release? Please say it is getting a PC release, as XBox sucks so badly. I really don't want to have to buy one just for this game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

It's made by the Halo people isnt it? If it turns out to be actually good and doesnt flop then it will get a Pc release.

smiaras:where did you get to play it??? any other games you got to play?

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭boogie man

This the new game from Lionhead/Peter Molyneaux? Is it an xbox only release? Please say it is getting a PC release, as XBox sucks so badly. I really don't want to have to buy one just for this game.

It is indeed, it looks great. The website is good too:

fable

BM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 947 ✭✭✭neXus9

Halo's developed by bungie though.

I heard it even has sex scenes!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Advertisement