Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canceling an order from play.com once the game has been sent?

Options
  • 13-08-2004 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭

Doom 3 didn’t come today :( and its just to tempting knowing its sitting in game/virgin/smiths right now....So does anyone have any experience canceling a order from play.com that’s already been dispatched to you?

kinda need to know quick if its possible

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Ring them you whore.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Just buy it in game and give it back on their 10-day return when it arrives from play :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Ring them you whore

That’s so 1990 ;) I found their Terms and conditions page seems you can indeed cancel up to 7 days after getting the good’s.

Though Game stoped tha whole 10 day return?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

My plan to finish the game before you even got it wont come to pass.
    Do they have shops in Cork?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Or you could buy it in a shop, wait till you get youe copy from play, and flog one of them in the for sale section here ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

My plan to finish the game before you even got it wont come to pass.
    Do they have shops in Cork?

Apperently but i havent seen the out side world in many a moon :p

And ya i could sell one of them here sure its doom 3 theres pritty much no risk

Advertisement