Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any other starsiege lovers out there?

Options
  • 11-08-2004 4:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭

recently found my old copy of starsiege last week and decided i'd clear rthe dust off of it and give it a run.

i forgot completely how engrosing this game is, not so much the actuall gameplay but the storyline. i even went to the bother of looking for the compendium and the manual just to read up on every little note that had any morsel of information that would carry the story further. from the insane genius of the emporer and the enigma of harebec, to the chilling evilness of prometheus and the tenacousness of the NEXT i think this game deserves nothing short of a movie to show it all off. but anywhoo i was just wondering if anyone else has played it and if so do they have a copy of earthsiege or earthsiege2 to give away?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭Mixie

I hated Starsiege - loved the Tribes series though and am eager to try Vengeance, the open beta for which should be out in August (yay!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

the seige series was always lackluster imo, earthseige 1 and 2 then starseige....

tribes was shipped as an 'extra' game with starseige and far outclassed it.

roll on vengeance :)

Advertisement