Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

And you thought the Fight Club game was a bad idea...

Options
  • 11-08-2004 2:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭

*shudder*
    its going to take every ounce of respect i have for valve to buy HL2 after reading this.
    vivendi suck balls :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Oh dear god no, why bother doing this to classic films.

Besides, Vice City more than covered my need for Scarface/80s in games.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

Why would you not buy HL2 just because a company are bringing out a game which you don't like the sound of?

HL2 is a seperate game which everyone knows is gonna be dam good, them bringing out a Scarface game shouldn't affect you buying HL2.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,040 ✭✭✭BKtje

If the game is decent ill get it, if not i won't. Simple. Will probably be a flop tho as these games usually are.

I dunno if HL2 will be damn good. I aint played or seena review of the finished version so until then im keeping my expectations in check* (like i did for doom3).

* I like what i see so far tho :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

n1ck wrote:
    Why would you not buy HL2 just because a company are bringing out a game which you don't like the sound of?

HL2 is a seperate game which everyone knows is gonna be dam good, them bringing out a Scarface game shouldn't affect you buying HL2.
    becuase that means more profits for vivendi to spend on sacreligious projects such as this.
    a fps scarface game... *sob*

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Aye they have some poor titles coming in atm,but fight club aint all that bad tbh, its very vicious game tbh.Remember aswell VU are doing F.E.A.R, made by monolith, looks very promising : http://www.gamershell.com/hellzone_FPS_FEAR.shtml

:)
    CC

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Captain Trips

tman wrote:
    *shudder*
    its going to take every ounce of respect i have for valve to buy HL2 after reading this.
    vivendi suck balls :(

But GTA: VC *is* Scarface in a game, only it's a *good* game......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

A Fight Club game is a far worse idea than this to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

lets jump on the GTA bandwagon and make a buck....

they have to make money somehow what with the cash hungry HL2 taking its ever loving time. not that i have in any way ANY hopes that HL2 will be a good game.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,481 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

ah i think hl2 will be great. if it's not then street riots shall ensue. anyway, this is gonna be ****. no question. why ruin a good movie with a bad tie-in cash making game? it's ridiculous. who the hell signed the papers to allow a fight club game too? it takes all the meaning from these movies to make **** games. especially since the scarface idiea has been done. bah!

Advertisement