Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

doom 3 cd key - where is it ?

Options
  • 09-08-2004 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭

just received doom 3 from cdwow today. went to install it and found there is no cd-key on/in the jewel case anywhere ? :mad:

In frustration i downloaded a key generator so I have it up and running now.

My 3 cd case has one piece of paper in it with a 'keyboard reference' printed on it. the only other thing in the box is the instruction manual ?

can anyone else tell me whereabouts their key is located in/on the jewel case ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Is it not on the back of the Manual?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SoBe

not sure i havent got it,but did u try the instruction book that came with it,could be on the back of it or inside the book.its just a thought. happy hunting :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Just to add to the consensus, On the copy i got from Cdwow today....... it's on the back of the manual:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SoBe

you know i can see homer simpson when he goes DOH!

i wonder if scargill is doing the same now :D

let us know how u get on scargill will ya?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭scargill

DOH! on the back of the manual. :o

in my defense the installation instructions said it would be on the jewel case!! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

It ALWAYS says its ont he case, but 9 times out of 10 its on the manual! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

With the mystery solved, the Games gang moved on to fresh adventures...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement