Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Live baby yea!

Options
  • 09-08-2004 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭

Hey lads...

sorry to annoy you all but is there any 2 month free trial codes floating around, i'm new to the xbox and have it all hooked up but i just wanna see if its worth buying thw whole shebang!!

its amazing, i have 15 games, 8 of which are live enabled, and not 1 free 2 month trial among them!!

if any of you can help me out, brilliant!! if not, then post your abuse to me below!

Even the old codes can be used again with a different username! Any help would be great.

Cheers for the help!!

Vinny

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭dloob

I've seen a xbox live magazine thing in some stores.
    It's from the makers of official xbox magazine.
    It says it has a two month trial so keep any eye out for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

cheers will do!

nobody here seems to want to share at all at all!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

you should get the 1 year subscription tbh, at €60 it represents fantastic value as you get the headset communicator with it and the xbox live starter kit cd includes the online version of Moto GP, which is fantastic, alot of ppl say that project gotham racing 2 and rainbow six are the best online games but imo Moto GP is way better as there are constantly large races going on hosted from the Uk or nearabouts, with pgr2 I find that many of the races are very empty with only 2 or 3 ppl and most rainbow six games are really laggy as most seem to be hosted from usa. Halo 2 and Doom3 are coming in the next few months and they should be bloody amazing making the xbox subscriptions even better. Counterstrike over Live isnt half bad either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

ah i know, i just wanna give it a lash for 2 months before going back to college!! any one got any trials at all?!!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Ok VinnyL, you asked but nobody here is obliged to give you one. Possibly they want to use them themselves or have given them to others. Or perhaps it's you almost demanding something for nothing that's putting people off.

Those who want to give VinnyL their trials can pm him.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement