Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Syberia II (where?)

Options
  • 09-08-2004 8:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭

Has anyone seen a copy of Syberia II for the PC for sale?
    I can't seem to get it anywhere in Cork and GAME don't even have it on their system!
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,911 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Why don't you buy it from the 'net ? It should be about 30euro from amazon.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

I would but I've no accesss to a credit card and an Post don't do international money orders any more. Still I'll have a look around online anyway.
    Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭gmt

AFAIK it hasn't been released in Ireland for whatever reason. GAME were supposed to have it in early May but first they posponed it several times and then it disappeared completely from their list. I got my copy during a stopover in Munich.

One of (if not) my favourite adventure-games (Syberia 1+2) even thouth the second part was quite a bit shorter than the first. Try ebay and keep looking, well worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Thanks for the tip.
    Syberia 1 was a game that just blew me away with its atmosphere and graphics. I don't think any other adventure title (apart from MYST) immerses you so deeply in the game.

Advertisement