Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 2004 Online

Options
  • 06-08-2004 11:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭

Has anyone here played FIFA 2004 online on the PS2? I connect to the server no problem but when I go to play a match I always get an 'error connecting to other player'
    In the server news section it says that if you are behind a firewall and you get that error it's because FIFA uses UDP Port 3658 and UDP Port 6000. I'm pretty sure my playstation isn't behind a firewall, I just have it connected to my Zyxel modem that came with IOL broadband via a router all my PCs are connected to, with default set up.
    So is there anything to change in the web configurator for the IOL modem to fix this does anyone know?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Your router prob has a built in firewall, You'll need to allow the PS2 to use Port 3658 and 6000 in the router, but I have no idea how to do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭DrEvil

you need to forward those ports on the router to the IP of your PS2. Logon to your router and look for something like 'port forwarding' if you can. In order to do this you will need to give your ps2 a static ip.

Advertisement