Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Where did you get that nice t-shirt from?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Ive a load of nice t-shirts but I didnt get any of em onlien , Will i post pics up anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Yes please do :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ginger

Map London do some extremely cool kit

Got me a ninja rabbits one.

I used have a hoodie with Space invader goldfish on it, but someone stole it from the Market bar, the backstards

www.map-london.com

N

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Twistedlilkitty

I have this one....
    you can get it online but i got it in tower records...its very sweet...

family_guy_stewie_diaper_t-shirt.jpg

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,072 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

from redvsblue.com...

sarge_back.jpg

graytex.jpg

Halo, and Red vs Blue fans only. Or maybe not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

map london link doesn't seem to be working, any other way of getting onto the site? (I'm intrigued by the idea of ninja rabbits!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Any crosshatch t-shirt, this is my fave (although knock offs are appearing which pisses me off).

Hpim0390.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

T-Shirt Hell gets a bit of a bad rap, but I got this one from them -

a292_b_41.jpg

Kevin.

Advertisement