Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doom 3 Reviews filtering through

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

im still a bit confused. The standerd doom3 is delayed ok but will the deluxe version be avayble in all the shops for the extra 10E or can u only buy it at vertan online shops? I hate buying games online

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Well I say who gives a **** what version is stamped on box and just give me the ****ing thing so I can buy it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Play.com has no info on a stander/special edition so id say that was just a rummor or just one shop ......Anyway 96% is great :) pitty trying to read the tiny text is giveing me a head ache

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Haha the Mancubus looks like Zoidberg!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

The kaka demon looks the bollox.. The two reviews seem to be very positive.. The claim of best FPS ever is interesting too.. Suggests that its better than Half Life 1..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,306 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Originally posted by jesus_thats_gre
    The claim of best FPS ever is interesting too.. Suggests that its better than Half Life 1..
    About time! - it's held that title for 5 years now! It's amazing that that's it's name is still being dragged out even now - just goes to show what a great game it was:) On topic it seems as if Doom III has been stocked in some of the US games stores so expect the game to be HAcked and on the net in the next two days:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

All the fargin pics wont work..bandwidth exceeded :(
    Any chance of someone posting em up?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭[CrimsonGhost]

Originally posted by Deadwing
    All the fargin pics wont work..bandwidth exceeded :(
    Any chance of someone posting em up?

EDIT: I'd consider this a spoiler seeing those pics, So you've been warned. There's a lot of stuff in those images you won't have seen before.

Scroll down about half way and there are direct links to the ten images on a different server.

http://www.beyond3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14407

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Originally posted by [CrimsonGhost]
    EDIT: I'd consider this a spoiler seeing those pics, So you've been warned. There's a lot of stuff in those images you won't have seen before.

doom3.com have a trailer. Gives a better look at the game in action.

Advertisement