Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mario party 4

Options
  • 20-07-2004 12:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

i was just playing mario party with a few friends.
    we were playing the level were you have to knock down as many dominos as you can in 10 sec, by taping the a button - we managed to get 109.
    we thought this was pretty good.
    any one else play this and how did you do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

I got 138

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 serpeh1

damm thats fast

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Im sorry, I lied. Actually I bet yours is pretty damn fast. Your the best cowboy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 serpeh1

work it out
    over 10 taps a sceond!! using a pen helps.
    have a few beers and a few mates. bet money on who can tap the fastest, gets really funny when your drunk.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I got about 109-ish the first (and only) time I tried that. I'm not a big Mario Party fan, but my little sister harasses me to play!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,470 ✭✭✭Shred

Haven't tried this in MP4 but I do remember the Fly Guy thingy in the shop in Mp2 (I think) on the 64. Basically you had to get the Fly Guy to fly for as long as possible by doing as many revolutions with the analog stick in 10-30 seconds (bit hazy now). Myself and three others spent almost an entire weekend playing this alone with a few beers, it was absolutely hilarious. We all ended up with blisters in the centre of our palms:D

Advertisement