Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paintballing and Go-Karting

Options
  • 19-04-2004 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭

We're planning on going Paintballing and Karting after the Leaving. I've emailed Pallas Karting, Tynagh and Combat Zone, Limerick, for information on both.

I've been told Tynagh is the best for Karting and CZ for PB'n.
    Has anyone been to either? - opinions?

Does anyone know of any better Tracks or PB'n venues in the Wesht of Ireland?

Sound,.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Jeasus, in my day we used to get sh!t faced drunk when we finished the leaving.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

This is the week after the week of getting shlt-faced-drunk.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Ah! Both together, Road Rash style! But with karts and paintballs....

Try www.crossfire.ie

Yea, we're going paintballing first, then taking the guns and a box of paintballs Karting with us :p.
    Yea, I saw that earlier. It's in Wicklow though. I'd say Combat Zone is the only place in the Wesht.

Any comments on Combat Zone or Pallas Karting- or any recommendations for Karting?

Or even, anything better to be done? All we could think of was to go Karting and Paintballing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭valor

me, im just gonna keep getting piss faced drunk. no stoppin for paintballing or the like. until witnness that is you going this year

• Advertisement

Of course! :)

Going up on the Friday night this year (complete Stone Roses tbh) and back on the Monday. I'm sure i'll be playing CS before that though :).

Still gonna get drunk/stoned/covered in paint/lose my legs in a kart crash though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Pallas has fast karts and is huge, but if the numbers aren't there, its gonna be expensive, and you probably won't even see eachother the whole race!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Originally posted by Jimeatsmenu
    Ah! Both together, Road Rash style! But with karts and paintballs....

Try www.crossfire.ie
    See, thats what I was thinking when I saw the subject of the thread. A fusion of activities in a distinctly road rash style as you said. Maybe paintballing and dune buggies would be better though?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,151 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Stay away from Combat Zone. They're a bunch of cowboys. If you want to go paintballing in that region of the country go to predator paintball in Tralee instead, they're a much better organised and run park and they'll take much better care of you price-wise.

http://www.paintballireland.com/

(I have no links to Predator other than the fact I've played there a couple of times with NUI, Galway paintball club.)

Advertisement