Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seems like it's worth supporting

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

we really should get boards onto it...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

Originally posted by Victor
    http://makethisyourhomepage.com/ie/ if only we can get boards.ie on it :D

I think you can just email them and ask them to include Boards.ie in the links on the page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Theres an idea, we should all email in to that site, asking them to include boards. If we all do, they'll have to!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

I think this is a good ider... but how does making that my homepage give them money ? I whoul dhavr thought you have to click on their add's for them to get money

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Linoge

It would be good if those who have broadband had a clicker that revisited the page every second that the computer was idle! TBH though, I dont think they do donate much if anything to the needy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

They can make money on "impressions" - a few cents for every few thousand times the ad is loaded, generally.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

..and if I fwd: on this email here in mah hand... little Johnny's gonna get a liver transplant... pah!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Linoge

Originally posted by Karoma
    ..and if I fwd: on this email here in mah hand... little Johnny's gonna get a liver transplant... pah!

roflmao:D

• Registered Users Posts: 78,266 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by Alany
    I think this is a good ider... but how does making that my homepage give them money ? I whoul dhavr thought you have to click on their add's for them to get money
    What do you think clinking on the (commercial) links would be?

Advertisement