Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer Forum - Please dont close it

Options
167891012»

Comments

Just ban the trolls, simple realleh.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Des wrote: »
    no it isn't.

yup isn't is what i meant so i dont see why he's giving out

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Holy undead thread batman :)

Just ban the trolls, simple realleh.

Sure there would be no one left?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

ntlbell wrote: »
    but the soccer forum isn't been closed so what are you dribbling on about?
    Some Adults would like to be able to post without having to deal with childish crap, as I said in the soccer forum this is exactly the kind of crap that went on before the forum was closed and then everyone came screaming in here promising to behave, if you can't post intelligently or even maturely don't bother

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

gandalf wrote: »
    Holy undead thread batman :)

this is the second time it's happened to this thread.

SMods/Admin,can it be locked please?

Villain wrote: »
    Some Adults would like to be able to post without having to deal with childish crap, as I said in the soccer forum this is exactly the kind of crap that went on before the forum was closed and then everyone came screaming in here promising to behave, if you can't post intelligently or even maturely don't bother

I think the nature of the forum and the history between clubs and fans you have to allow for a certain level of banter needling etc..

just calling everything childish and above you is just been a moron about it.

granted it has got a bit out of hand recently but even then there has been no abuse thorwn at users really it's mostly friendly needlin and if you dont't like that you can always ignore posters who engadge in it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement