Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is Christina Aguilera a skanger?

• 28-12-2003 9:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭

While watching Christina Aguilera's new video ("Can't Hold Us Down") last night the thought crossed my mind that she looks a bit like a skanger:

001.jpg

002.jpg

Is this just me going nuts or am on to something?
    After all she is half Irish so maybe she's half skanger too.....?

:ninja:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i never really had much time for her tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,989 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

She's dead dirrty!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

Even if she is, I'd still pump her full of my man seed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

She has definitely gotten worse. Look at genie in a bottle.
    Stileproject did a piece on this before, that was weird to say the least

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,049 ✭✭✭✭Stark

A lot of skanger girls hold her as a role model. It's more a case of skangers look like her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

Christina's a lovely girl. Wouldn't yer Ma be so proud if you brought her home?

"...Alsatians, the lot!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

skanger or not i would

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

I think she's fine.... good looking, doesnt talk like a skanger. As she says her self, she wont have the body in 20 years to dress as she does, so she may aswell do it now, I agree.

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

I'd give her one. No complaints.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭substr

Yes, yes she is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

I do agree that the bottom line is, even if she is one you would still probably give her one if she came up to you naked and asked while balancing an apple on her forehead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

Originally posted by Winters
    I do agree that the bottom line is, even if she is one you would still probably give her one if she came up to you naked and asked while balancing an apple on her forehead.

Thats some trick I wouldnt be able to take my eyes of that apple.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Originally posted by tba
    Thats some trick I wouldnt be able to take my eyes of that apple.:)

thats a whole other thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

yes...yes she is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 601 ✭✭✭honeymonster

Originally posted by Giblet
    She's dead dirrty!

yea, what he said

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭DMT

003.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,442 ✭✭✭weemcd

hah shes a tramp, but i wouldnt say skanger now shes too rich and sexay for all that rebok shoite

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭theciscokid

white trailer trash

Who is she going out with at the moment, there may be an opening in my love life for her.

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

me thinks she's single atm.

I saw her first she's mine!

• Advertisement

/me works the charm....

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

yeah, she's a whore.

Hmmm has anyone actually met the girl? How can you claim she's a whore? if what she wears make her a whore well then most the women in dublin/kilkenny anywhere are whores, and most of them don't have anywhere near as good a body as she does.

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

She's half irish??? How??? Since when??? I thought she was,like,a latino wannabe or something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

whatever she is; shes a fine thing ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

you lot have no taste....shes a trailer trash skanky hoe.

Originally posted by Lump
    Hmmm has anyone actually met the girl? How can you claim she's a whore? if what she wears make her a whore well then most the women in dublin/kilkenny anywhere are whores, and most of them don't have anywhere near as good a body as she does.

John

Nah, she's a whore because despite having a very good voice, she has to resort to pimping her body to sell her albums.
    If a woman in an office started doing the same thing in order to get a promotion, everyone would call her a whore. Just because it's the entertainment business, doesn't make it any more acceptable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Originally posted by Phreak

Taste.....or opinion??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Grom

when she was in that genie in a bottle **** she was fine.Id stil giver her one

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭DMT

Originally posted by Cianan2
    She's half irish??? How??? Since when??? I thought she was,like,a latino wannabe or something.
    Her mother is Irish and her father is from Ecuador....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

theres no such thing as "half irish" , i hate that , your either irish or your not , if u were born hwere your irish,

I hate when ya hear some american dude say hes half irish cos his great grandfather met some dude who was in dublin once in the 1600s

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭tribble

theres no such thing as "half irish" , i hate that , your either irish or your not , if u were born hwere your irish,

Thats not quite fair, I mean if your parent/s were Irish then genitically you are at least half Irish an therefore more likly to be depressed, alcoholic and ugly to boot.

Thank Christ for Equador then....

tribble

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭Faust

Is that christina aquilera i though it was A BIG LUMP OF SELF TANNING ****!!!!
    When did she become so brown she used to be pale white!!!! There's a video shes in where she looks like a skanger with the ear rings etc...

edited post. wrong forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭spudster101

If you dress like a hoe your a hoe, simple to me.:D

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Phreak

haha well said

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭Señor Juárez

gah, tbh she is just moving along with the current trend of the fickle pop market. seems to be swaying a bit to the typical imaged goth market at the moment, look at evanescence for example.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Yeah, I think she's definitely gone the wrong side of skanky by now unfortunately. She used to be very bone-worthy, but the whole makeup fetish thing isn't my cup of mascara. I'm not sure whether she's doing it purely for the laugh, or to try to sell records though. If it's the former, then at least she's having the craic; if it's the latter, she's selling her soul, which she really doesn't need to do with a voice like that.

Originally posted by demanufactured
    theres no such thing as "half irish" , i hate that , your either irish or your not , if u were born hwere your irish

What a moronic thing to say. Someone born in France to two Irish parents is no longer Irish at all?
    If one parent is from one country and the other is from another, your blood is half and half (your perceived nationality can be something different however). If Christina Aguilera's mother is Irish, she's half Irish, no matter where she lives or where her father is from. Get off your high horse before you fall off.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Originally posted by DMT
    While watching Christina Aguilera's new video ("Can't Hold Us Down") last night the thought crossed my mind that she looks a bit like a skanger:

She started off alright, then she started looking like she got dressed in the dark
    she also got to thin, now she's improved in that respect but she needs to dress abit better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 989 ✭✭✭MrNuked

She's a great voice; she practically ****s the camera, and yet she still gets passed over for awards and **** for talentless annoying girls singing annoying jingles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

I quite like Christina Aguilera, her voice is amazing and all the singles released from her recent album are actually grand particularily in comparison to the rest of the pop pap released in the same period. She seems to be considerably less thick than her peers.

She's also incredibly hot, she may dress a little downmarket but the chick is very beautiful and gets away with easily enough.

All in all, no she's not a skanger and yes I'd like to ride her senseless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

heard her doing some vocal exercises there a while ago, her voice is incredible, but she does dress like a skanky hoe. Its just a marketing ploy though, i bet she's as sweet as sugar on the inside :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

well, put it this way.

she was doing the whole sweet innocent girl thing at the begining, and britney was beating her. then she started dressing like a skanky whore and shes now much more popular than brit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭skipn_easy

who knows if she's a scanger or not.. you can't judge her simply based on the clothes she wears. i respect her for wearing what she wants and what she can get away with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

I saw the making of the Dirty video on TV earlier. (It was early, I was too tired to get up, and nothing else was on! Gimme a break! :D). She was saying in the interview that she at least gets to do what she wants to do now, with regards to her sound and looks. She said she was fed up of being told how to look. Or something like that! Either way, lots of fantastic áss shots, I was happy to watch! :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Originally posted by Jimeatsmenu
    [Bshe was doing the whole sweet innocent girl thing at the begining, and britney was beating her. then she started dressing like a skanky whore and shes now much more popular than brit. [/B]
    I dunno I think a lot of it might have to do with the fact that her songs are actually pretty good (if no great shakes really) this time round and that Britney's are really really bad. From my point of view I'd hum along to the Aguilera stuff but I'd switch the Spear's stuff off and go clean my ears out. I'm not going to be buying any of either of their music but one is definately superior, and music still does matter.

I'm a bit wary of people calling chicks skanky whores just because of the way they dress. The fact of the matter is she's incredibly cute no matter what she wears and I don't think I've seen her giving out five dollar blowjobs lately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,178 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

I dont think she is good looking anymore. Great body but her face.....bleagh.
    It has gotten really podgy lately, out of shape and puffy. She was much cuter in the Genie days.
    To much hair and make-up.

Nah, shes not a skanger, clothes too expensive :dunno:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

her voice is ok but her songs are shyte and as for looks, i'd give her the stiff one eye but thats only cause i'm a guy.

she has absolutly NO class.

she isnt really a real person TBH, she is just a thing and i dont give a shyt what she does.

I'd give her one in the same way as i'd give lara croft one....you get me?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

Apparently it was the lade Marmalade video that did it for her. She got dressed up for that video thinking she would normally not do that, and she liked prancing around wearing that stuff so much she decided to do it a lot more often........or at least that's what she had said.

Truth - she always had the skunk vixen in her but it needed to be let out. Now she's more into shaking her ass than singing her songs. Still a bit too much EEEEEEEEooooooeeeeeoOEOOOOOEwWwwwwwwoooooooooeEEEEOooooooooeEEEEEAAAAAAAAOoooooooooAAauuuuuuuuIIIIIIIIIWWWWW when she sings. H8 that.

I think since around the time of Genie in dat bottle, the only thing she's done which has been halfway respectable (for her) has been 'Beautiful'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

Originally posted by ][cEMAN**
    'Beautiful'.
    this she is not, too much make up - it fvcking rank.

• Advertisement
Advertisement