Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Help on problem

Options
  • 01-12-2003 12:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

A few friends of mine and another year from my college went on this trip to N.Ireland, like a get together thing for the 'team' aspect (a retreat type thing)

Anyways the thing is ive liked this one guy in this year below me, we dont really know each other that well, and I find it hard to talk to him. Anyways on the night we went out, I was thinking I wont go away with any girls tonight because I want to show to him that im intrested in him. As usual i got drunk and ended up going away with this girl, mainly cus off my friend being a force full ass.. Anyways, the word got back that I had scored that night to Mr.x, and on the second night out I was goin rnd with some friends from his year and I bumped into him, he didnt seem to give a **** or show any signs that he cared about me getting away with the bird from the last night, but he did keep on saying to his mates, 'oh im gona score to night lads, im going to score tonight, and if i dont ill be out tomorrow night in dublin' infront of me, kind of like trying to make a point i feel or something. Thing is now I feel realy ****y about getting of with the bird, that I really didnt want to in the 1st place, and I dont know what I should do or say now :/ please help.

Also it might help to know that this person ive liked for well over 2 years, and have got positive signs via general eye contacs and body language that he likes me, but never actually been told that he does. I really dont get to speak to him much, and when we do its generaly awkward, the thing is I do still like the person I just dont know waht to do.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,152 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Is he gay?
    Because Im pretty sure thats an important factor here.

Are you going by signals or do you know he is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Try and spend some time alone if thats possible and slowly start flirting. See how that goes.

Thats the tough thing with being gay/bisexual and fancying someone of the same sex, its always tough to figure out are they gay and then wondering will you make an ass of yourself if they're not gay.

Build it up over time and try and hang around him for a bit or just get drunk alone together and that generally means you say stuff you are normally afraid to say.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,152 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Also make sure he knows your gay, this will take alot of pressure off him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Good point Sangre.

Advertisement