Heres the mp3's I promised after the Radio Anna Livia Interview last thurs....
The second part of the interview will be ready tonight but as for now, the first part is ready for d/l.
Also included are the Pat Kenny Interview of Andrew Conlan Trant, which I know some ppl wanted to hear because alot of you missed it- since it was the day after the infamous letter was received.

You can find the Mp3 Index here...
http://www.dotie.f2s.com/mmindex.html

If there are any broken links please let me know....

enjoy!
80p.

------------------
www.80project.com

BNC Guest

They all seem to be working . Fair play. I missed these the first time round. thanks

Edit---

The one of your letter fades out before Pat finishes reading it.

[This message has been edited by BNC (edited 31-07-2001).]

chernobyl Guest

i feel sorry for ACT, pat kenny obviously does not understand the current LLU situation and £ircon's current monopoly, and therefore did not argue our side very well.
ex nolimist customer here

------------------
Ashley...if only

Ashley Lyn Cafagna

Thanks for pointing out the broken link chernobyl- I'm working to rectify it now.

As I write this I'm uploading the 2nd half of the Elana-Radio Anna Livia Interview- so I'll post the link back up here soon.

BTW, in all fairness to Pat Kenny it was the immediate day following the letter and I dont think the general public was clued into the whole situation (myself included). I do think the grilling was a bit reactionary but he was only echoing the views of the callers. Although he didn't half hold back!!
[And I thought he was always such a fine wholesome family man!!]

80p.

------------------
www.80project.com

[This message has been edited by 80project.com (edited 31-07-2001).]

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!