• Fozzie Bear (12.22%)
  • Miss Piggy (23.33%)
  • Grover (13.33%)
  • Cookie Monster (10%)
  • Sam the American Eagle (1.11%)
  • None of the above - just Yoda (13.33%)
  • Atari Jaguar/Bugger off and stop posting polls (26.67%)
sceptre Registered User

Second poll in a day (sorry) but I'm really interested in the answer to this one.

Frank Oz, as well as doing the voice of Yoda, has done some other puppet voices in the past.

So, when he's doing Yoda, who do you think he sounds most like?
(I've left out some of the ones he obviously doesn't sound like - incl Bert and Animal)

Comments and discussion welcome

Gordon Administrator

Most definately Fozzie bear, but then just after voting I noticed the bugger off and stop posting polls choice.... darn what a wasted vote

SantaHoe Registered User

Hmm, it's a close tossup between Fozzie and Grover... but I'm going with Grover on this one.

[CALIBUR] Registered User

he kinda sounds like the Cookie Monster i don't know why..?

SantaHoe Registered User

Hrm, I can't remember what cookie monster sounds like apart from "om-nyom-nom-nyom-COOKIEEESS!!!"

phoenix2181 Registered User

atari jaguar always!

anthonymcg Registered User

Sounds like yoda!!!

Kolodny Registered User

I am too tired and cranky this morning to think about this in any depth so Atari Jaguar.

But probably sounds like a cross between all of the above.

jonno Registered User

He sounds like Yoda to me.

DRakE Registered User

bugger off and stop posting polls!

Thats what i voted, but now that i think about it i think fozzie bear

Giblet Registered User

Like the little troll guy outta labyrinth

Man when Yoda

Spoiler (Show)

sceptre Registered User

Originally posted by Giblet
Like the little troll guy outta labyrinth

Actually he does sound like him, despite Hoggle's voice not having been done by Oz (Brian Henson stepped up for that one)

JacquesPompidou Registered User

Hayden Christensen can NOT act.

And it's nice to know the Jedi are a bunch of gay priests, N'Sync are in the movie as Jedi. Yawn!! Kick them in the NUTS

Star Wars is the franchise of franchises. Die-Hard people are fanatic about it

Why do fans like it so much? I think part of it is just seeing George Lucas' latest chapter in the saga up there on the screen. The die-hard cultists are just so pleased that they can live with the enormous faults: hideous dialogue, bad plotting and American infomercial-grade acting.

Ironically, Yoda is no longer even a puppet or a silly little muppet. He's digitally enhanced. But when the Gandhi of the Star Wars epic engages in a light-saber duel he literally saves Episode II from quicksand. It's remarkable, and I recommend he be nominated for best supporting actor. Yawn!! Kick him in the NUTS!!

Still, the Force against dullness is finally goosing George Lucas. To alleviate his usual cornball jokes and solemn mythmaking, Lucas throws in Jedi love (who knew Jedis take a vow not to screw?). And check out the babe casting of the lovers: Natalie Portman as queen turned senator Padme Amidala, decked out in belly-baring outfits Britney would envy, and Hayden Christensen as hotheaded Jedi-in-training Anakin (Darth Vader's inside me somewhere) Skywalker. Yawn!! kick him in the NUTS!!

Suprise part of the Movie
Is the New Zealander from the great movie "Once were warriors" now A crappy StarWars bounty Hunter ?Yawn!! I won't kick this guy in the NUts, cos he'd kick the shiite outta me!

Bard Registered User

JacquesPompidou is full of s**t and is constantly spoiling a movie for people who haven't seen it. *yawn* Kick him in the nuts.

Pepe LeFrits Registered User

Originally posted by JacquesPompidou
Hayden Christensen can NOT act.

And it's nice to know the Jedi are a bunch of gay priests, N'Sync are in the movie as Jedi. Yawn!! Kick them in the NUTS

Star Wars is the franchise of franchises. Die-Hard people are fanatic about it

Why do fans like it so much? I think part of it is just seeing George Lucas' latest chapter in the saga up there on the screen. The die-hard cultists are just so pleased that they can live with the enormous faults: hideous dialogue, bad plotting and American infomercial-grade acting.

Ironically, Yoda is no longer even a puppet or a silly little muppet. He's digitally enhanced. But when the Gandhi of the Star Wars epic engages in a light-saber duel he literally saves Episode II from quicksand. It's remarkable, and I recommend he be nominated for best supporting actor. Yawn!! Kick him in the NUTS!!

Still, the Force against dullness is finally goosing George Lucas. To alleviate his usual cornball jokes and solemn mythmaking, Lucas throws in Jedi love (who knew Jedis take a vow not to screw?). And check out the babe casting of the lovers: Natalie Portman as queen turned senator Padme Amidala, decked out in belly-baring outfits Britney would envy, and Hayden Christensen as hotheaded Jedi-in-training Anakin (Darth Vader's inside me somewhere) Skywalker. Yawn!! kick him in the NUTS!!

Suprise part of the Movie
Is the New Zealander from the great movie "Once were warriors" now A crappy StarWars bounty Hunter ?Yawn!! I won't kick this guy in the NUts, cos he'd kick the shiite outta me!

Already posted that exact post on another thread, piss off you spamming fúckhead

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!