Limerick man Registered User
#3,796

The ****

Gary ITR Registered User
#3,797

It's the induction kit

rob180 Registered User
#3,798

Here's a pic of my car and my dog Jack adding the wet look to my tyre. Little fecker. This pic was taken at Sept last. Spend 4hrs detailing her. She needs a major wash again now.

Attachments
IMAG0077.jpg
15 people have thanked this post
#3,799

Gary ITR said:
It's the induction kit

Beat me to it

2 people have thanked this post
#3,800

rob180 said:
Here's a pic of my car and my dog Jack adding the wet look to my tyre. Little fecker. This pic was taken at Sept last. Spend 4hrs detailing her. She needs a major wash again now.

Some view!

nice car too!

1 person has thanked this post
a_v525 Registered User
#3,801

So thats why the Japanese are always getting grief over whaling for "research" purposes...

el diablo Registered User
#3,802

a_v525 said:
So thats why the Japanese are always getting grief over whaling for "research" purposes...

It's not a real whale's penis.

MetzgerMeister Der Möderätor
#3,803

el diablo said:

What?!!!??

3 people have thanked this post
#3,804

el diablo said:

One of those would barely fit in the boot of an Octavia

RoverJames Banned
#3,805

eth0 said:
One of those would barely fit in the boot of an Octavia

You'd see bigger l@ngers than that in an Octavia

8 people have thanked this post
conzy Registered User
#3,806

rob180 said:

Is that rathmullan?

Ardennes1944 Registered User
#3,807

rob180 said:

God id love an opc

Limerick man Registered User
#3,808

RoverJames said:
You'd see bigger l@ngers than that in an Octavia

Lol i'm hungover and giddy, that made me laugh

Duff Registered User
#3,809

My e46 coupe.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

21 people have thanked this post
delly Radiator
#3,810

With the last pic being an E46 coupe, it seems an apt time to post a better picture of mine which I purchased last month. I had hoped to give it a good clean today for pics, but the weather told me otherwise, hence the one rain soaked image:

I have to say, I'm absolutely loving it. There is some great info out on the web about sorting stuff and I like to give something a go if I think I can. So far I have sorted some really slow retracting seatbelts, a sticky accelerator and I fixed the washer jets that were barely touching the window. I have to get a window rocker switch on eBay as one of the rear ones has had the smallest bit of plastic broken off in the button, so a very easy fix.

There is defo a service history that I am trying to track down, with the display indicating a service in 6k miles and a service sticker with a next service date, but no indicator of where from. I hope to get some info though that will point me in the right direction.

To think such driving pleasure can be obtained for such little money is amazing. She is running 100%, not a single issue, and the bodywork is pristine. Here's to many more happy miles .

Attachments
Img7688.jpg
3 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!