Shifty Registered User

can anyone give me any contact details or wherabout for Traynors breaker yard. I'm looking for a rear axel for a suzuki grand vitara. cheers

kbannon Où est le Centre de Georges Pompidou?
Shifty Registered User

tried that but no contact details, just that they exist and they had to close their website due to being over run with business

De Hipster Registered User

Traynors, The Moy: 048 38891242

Bogger77 Registered User

De Hipster
Traynors, The Moy: 048 38891242

Isn't that some where around the Dungannon area?

Shifty Registered User

cheers, guys, big help....

De Hipster Registered User

Bogger77
Isn't that some where around the Dungannon area?

Yep

yop Moderator

Used them a load of times, excellent prices for parts

528i Registered User

Shifty
can anyone give me any contact details or wherabout for Traynors breaker yard. I'm looking for a rear axel for a suzuki grand vitara. cheers

http://www.traynors.co.uk/

I know its a complicated process fraught with danger lurking around every corner, but you should try typing 'traynors' into the boards search facility next time

el tel Registered User

google is quite amazing with many unexpected results

Traynors is just outside is just outside Moy, Co. Tyrone (on the Armagh side)
They also deliver parts to you.

Their place is easy to spot- is rigtht on the roadside and they have huge racks of cars with wrecked Lamborghinis proudly occupying the top level.

See http://www.wreckedexotics.com/countach/countach_20040514_001.shtml
and
http://www.wreckedexotics.com/diablo/diablo_20040514_001.shtml
for some pictures I took at Traynors' yard.

S2000 Registered User

Traynors (well, up until last yaer so guessing still do) take a van to Dublin 3 days a week for customers down here. I met them at the airport roundabout for a part for a mate before.

Shifty Registered User

Thanks for the help - I got it sorted, the garage deals direct with Traynors and they get a delivery from them once a week.

Since I've been on 'boards' I've found some people really helpful and some people really 'sarky'. Some people browse threads to snipe, sark and generally insult people.

I check how many postings a person has made - if they post a question and if they haven't posted many before, if the duration they've been with boards is relatively short, I believe maybe they are new to this and haven't got the hang of all the commands and the how to's.

You know we had a saying in our house growing up - If you can't say something nice, then say nothing at all.....

1 person has thanked this post
prospect Registered User

Shifty
Since I've been on 'boards' I've found some people really helpful and some people really 'sarky'. Some people browse threads to snipe, sark and generally insult people.

You know we had a saying in our house growing up - If you can't say something nice, then say nothing at all.....

Well said.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!