I hope its okay for me to include My Limerick. Photos by Stan. -WARNING: Dialup Death]

The thread was (rightfully) closed today but I think it would be a shame to let it disappear down into the depths of the Limericks archives. Despite the final 2 pages and how the thread ended, there are some great photo's in the thread.

3 people have thanked this post
roast Registered User

A couple of useful links in regards music around the city.

The Blind Pig: Facebook profile for the new Rock music venue in town. Gig and event listings posted here.

Bad Reputation Ireland: Limerick music promoters, focusing on hard rock and metal. Organisers of the Siege Of Limerick festivals, and responsible for bringing quite a few international metal acts to our fair city.

Limrock.net (and corresponding Facebook page): Music promotions in Limerick and discussion board.

Dolans Warehouse Gig Listings. Self explanatory.

2 people have thanked this post
limklad Registered User

http://www.local.ie have many Local news from various Sources, but those sources are mention already in previous posts.

It still have a way to go for individual news from the Local area

Lads didn't want to start a new thread for this, can anyone tell me what the weather has been like in Limerick this week and if there's been much rain- thinking for the ground at the races tomorrow

dunworth1 Registered User

UrbanSea said:
Lads didn't want to start a new thread for this, can anyone tell me what the weather has been like in Limerick this week and if there's been much rain- thinking for the ground at the races tomorrow

was mostly dry with some sun.

heavy showers today though

1 person has thanked this post

Thanks

riverrocked Registered User

This hasn't been updated in awhile and some of the links are dead. What are the best Limerick related websites for the New Year?

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!