Cheshire_Grin Registered User

My personal favourite piercer in Dublin at the moment, is Mark in Celestial Ring - Stephen's Green. He's brilliant. Doesn't mess things up, good for advice and there's no bull****. Don't go near the british girl in there though, she made a mess of my labret piercing.

Phenobarbidoll Registered User

Mark is brilliant, and a nice guy to boot. 2 thumbs up there

Shelli Registered User

Anyone know of any good female piercers in Dublin?

DanteThePilgrim Registered User

Just dropping by to discourage anybody from going to Raven's in Cork. Personally, I think that he's expensive and his work is not great.

jayj Registered User

have a look @ our new tattoo shop called "Ink Works Tattoos" its in bray. heres my work www.jaystats.com or www.myspace.com/iwtattoos
hope to ya all soon.

Rothen Registered User

Does Zulu have a website? I cannot seem to find it anywhere

Isadora Registered User

have a look @ our new tattoo shop called "Ink Works Tattoos" its in bray. heres my work www.jaystats.com or www.myspace.com/iwtattoos
hope to ya all soon.

Good luck with the new shop. How's the arm?

homerhop Registered User

Anybody know or hear anything about the new tattoo parlour opened up in Carlow town?

edibility Registered User

Shelli

I can't remember her name, but there's a female piercest in Celestial Ring in Stevens Green who's great, she's tall, skinny with one ear full of rings and the other full of scaffolds. Why female, out of curiousity?

yeah she stretched my nipple for me, very professional. and her ears were hella cool too, from somewhere in england i think

keelzer Registered User

Shelli

elaine in metal morphsis done a few of mine....always bin done wll!

goodforsomethin Registered User

anybody know if a tattoo artist called paul hayde works in zulu or celestial he used to work in atattooed in bray done super work but he left there, dont want to ask in shop where he went but heard he was in one of above.

Karona_Marona Registered User

I think he works in Zulu.

Skellington Registered User

One more for the list.

Golden Cat. Fleet Street, Temple Bar. (next door to thunder road cafe)
Very good tattooist.

resigirl Banned

Extreme Piercing and Tattoo : Letterkenny
Does anyone know of any websites in ireland you can visit??

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!