BugBlaster Registered User

Lads anyidea where one can get Piano lessons here in Cork and any idea of cost involved???/

tis ferme lil girl

ta

smileygal Registered User

ring The School of Music - they should know

keyboardist Registered User

Chenta Music School at French Church Street is fantastic. Best place in Cork for keyboard lessons or Piano Lessons. www.chentamusicschool.com

Kold Registered User

I'm sure if you went into a music store like Opus II, they could sort you out.

yeehang0088 Registered User

I teach piano in Cork City, anyone interested ?

trotter_inc Registered User

My wife teaches, not in the city though so she wouldn't suit you. She mainly teaches kids and price wise she charges €10 for 20 mins.

oldabbey Registered User

Hi,

You mention your wife gives piano lessons but not in the city. What part of Cork does she give lessons. We may be interested for our daughter.

Thanks

Old Abbey

c montgomery Registered User

trotter_inc said:
My wife teaches, not in the city though so she wouldn't suit you. She mainly teaches kids and price wise she charges €10 for 20 mins.

I might be interested in this but im alot older than a kid. Does she teach adults and where are ye based?

LOL i started this thread back in 2005, my daughter self taught herself the piano and then the guitar..,,,,]

1 person has thanked this post

oldabbey said:
Hi,

You mention your wife gives piano lessons but not in the city. What part of Cork does she give lessons. We may be interested for our daughter.

Thanks

Old Abbey

You need to message Trotter or yeehang above for info

harry21 Registered User

check out http://cmartin.ie.

Its my girlfriend. She teaches privately and in Togher music school.

She is full at the moment.....sorry

thanks for the info, hope someone searching here will find this thread. As i said in previous posts, this request for info was for my daughter in 2005, shes self taught and also plays guitar too now. Dont live near cork anymore anyway.

Best of luck with the lessons.

Bug

Browndog82 Registered User

Anybody know of a good piano teacher in the Carrigtwohill area who would come to someones house/in their own home??

Thanks

marzabar Registered User

My advice would be stay very well away from Chenta's school of music. Went their last year - overpriced and poor lessons. Prices increased by five euro per lesson half way through my year and after promising me a refund for 6 weeks lessons I was unable to attend (moved for a new job) - still waiting. It's one thing to not give refunds but another to promise and not stay true on your word. All contact with her since has been massively unprofessional and disappointing.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!