Draupnir Registered User

it takes a full season after it reaches solid to reach excellent

galwaydude Registered User

mine is wretched at the moment so it will take years to get to excellent at that rate.

Ruadan Registered User

2 years if you invest the max every week.

But solids can still be pulled from any level Y/s, just the probability changes.

the fnj Eats Cake!

Got my team today and they have already been relegated, I play Draupnir's team this week but I doubt I'll be able to stop him winning the league. Teams called the Gomins if I'm in your league next season.

Boro Registered User

Ruadan
2 years if you invest the max every week.

But solids can still be pulled from any level Y/s, just the probability changes.

Took me a lot less than 2 years to get my YS to excellent - maybe 3/4 months i think? By 2 years do you mean 2 seasons?

Ruadan Registered User

sorry, took me 2 rl years, but for ages i didn't invest, then invested the min, i've invested the max for about 1 and a half seasons to get it from inad t0 excellent

Boro Registered User

Well the season is over - anyone on here do particularly well?
I got mid table in IV27 - did better than last season but i still need to strengthen
i let the game slip for most of this season, getting back into it now though

Ruadan Registered User

playoff vs bot.

going home for summer so the whole net thing will suffer, crappy dialup and and parents complaining about bills. *sigh*

Finished mid table too, only getting to grips with it now even though my team are s**t.

Boro Registered User

You training reserves in your friendlies Galwaydude? Or do you play your first team?

playing reserves mostly now, my youth system rating has gone up too poor from wretched in 3 weeks so heres hoping it continues

bleachn Registered User

bleachn Rovers here: finished second this season... was at the last Dublin boozer, where I met feroxide, a.k.a Jerico...

Ferrioxide Registered User

That was a good laugh all right. Good to put faces to some of the names.

I've got a promotion playoff and I've had a rotten day on the transfer market I've been out-bidded(slightly) on both the Irish and Maltese U-20 keepers.

bleachn Registered User

I lost my match against the Langer, so I slid into 2nd for this season... am trying a new tactic of buying middies with weak stamina for the off season and then getting them upto excellent and see if I can make a profit. Then hopefully after my first full home game I'll be bettering my team...

Draupnir Registered User

currently saving to buy a mythical inner midfielder, gonna need about 2.5. have 1.2 and a bit of cash to come so it might be a dream come true after about week 4.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!