Raphael Moderating is Magic

Right, after several conversations at reunions and much doing of the time warp without music in the middle of the green, it was discovered that a large core of the reunion going CTYIers are Rocky Horror fans. Alas, however, it's too late for use to descend en masse on the Classic Cinema. After much frenzied research (by which I mean half an hour on google) it was discovered that there is a showing of it on May 7th in Belfast

So, is anyone else up for it?

Zounds Registered User

I is and based on the on-going MSN conversation it looks like someone's gonna need to book a coach or two

FranknFurter Registered User

/me wishes I lived in belfast

Zounds Registered User

ignore this post

Aoibheann Moderator

I'm going, definitely. It shall rock.

Zounds Registered User

the story so far:
we will be organising a group to go up, we will probably get the bus to Belfast from Dublin at 4pm (bout €15 return). We will stay here at a cost of about €10 each. and get the bus back at 2pm the next day. We are still working on finding out the price of the tickets to the show, which is on here.

Hugh Hefner Registered User

I'm a big Rocky Horror fan. I won't be going on the trip. I think we should suggest it as a disco theme next this year. Failing that, have a Rocky Horror Picture Show themed day.

Matthewthebig Registered User

When? No dates have been mentioned.

JenLorigan Registered User

7th May.

*wishes I could go*

nosmo Registered User

You do the time warp at reunions now?

Oh lord.. I'm so old.

Zounds Registered User

Nosmo
You do the time warp at reunions now?

i think "has been done" is a better way of putting it than "is done"

edibility Registered User

Hugh Hefner
I'm a big Rocky Horror fan. I won't be going on the trip. I think we should suggest it as a disco theme next this year. Failing that, have a Rocky Horror Picture Show themed day.

CTYI. Youth. Which, in the eyes of the organisers, is not compatible with transvestites, sex, stockings, corruption, hot pants and in fact anything fun
Dude, they wouldn't even let us have holiday theme days, nm a mardi gras theme day, and that was ONLY because of the tranny bit. Keep trying though, I did.

Nosmo: stop being so bitter

Raphael Moderating is Magic

And possibly the predominance of flashing in mardi gras culture...ness

Zounds Registered User

in fairness the object to the cross-dressig last year was based on keeping the DCU staff (who seem to fscking hate us) on good terms, not really the decision of the administration.

edibility Registered User

Course they hate us. We're talented and therefore victimised *weep* And zounds: I was the ambassador for the session one holiday theme days, and it was Sheila and Colm who banned them, the rest of the staff (including Angela) liked the idea.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!