kmb Registered User

Does anyone know the phone number for me to upgrade the channels for xmas?

regards kieran

Colm80 Registered User

0818 719 819 or 0818 719 852 both numbers do the job.

JDxtra Registered User

They're not free though (local rate). The old 1800 number is gone.

kmb Registered User

Yes it was the 1800 i was looking for.Anyone know if they will have special offer on upgrades this xmas.Ithink they had something last xmas.
Thanks for the replys guys

Regards kieran

cgarvey Registered User

jdempsey
They're not free though (local rate). The old 1800 number is gone.

Point of order .. 0818 are national rate, not local rate (not that there's a huge difference I guess).

.cg

Rafter Registered User

what is the price of this call then?

cgarvey Registered User

Rafter
what is the price of this call then?

cgarvey
0818 are national rate

Eircom have a call calculator on their website to give you those charges, or your provider (if they route 0818 themeselves) will have those charges somewhere for you to view.

.cg

Gavin W Registered User

kmb
Yes it was the 1800 i was looking for.Anyone know if they will have special offer on upgrades this xmas.Ithink they had something last xmas.

Yes they do. I've just taken advantage of an offer where you can upgrade from the Family Pack to the Sky World Pack for three months at a reduced rate of €45.50 a month. Ring 'em up (anytime before Xmas Eve) and quote this number: EC20 M003

Cheers,
Gavin

kmb Registered User

That offer was only random picked people unfortunately....Blast.They wouldnt let me use it..AH Well....Tried.

Thanks.

Dr. Nick Registered User

sky cnuts always advertise the 0044 no. why? just today i got a promo in the post for prem plus and the 0044 no. is on it.

wonder does this go back to their digital deal with eircom a few years ago?
only reason i can think of.

JDxtra Registered User

sky cnuts always advertise the 0044 no. why? just today i got a promo in the post for prem plus and the 0044 no. is on it.

It's not all the time. Only seems to be for Prem+. Daft though really.

wonder does this go back to their digital deal with eircom a few years ago? only reason i can think of.

Errr, not likely.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!