missusj Registered User

hatrickpatrick said:
It takes balls to show off in this manner (although hopefully not literal balls )

I think they'd call that a moose knuckle.

1 person has thanked this post
meeeeh Registered User

hatrickpatrick said:
Am I the only one who finds this kind of thing attractive? To me it shows a blatant "yes, I'm a sexual person, yes I'm going to show it off.

It might just mean: I'm going for a run.

Hitman3000 Registered User

Don't look, sorted .

hatrickpatrick Registered User

meeeeh said:
It might just mean: I'm going for a run.

Sure, but even that disregard for what others think ("f*ck it, I'm going for a run and I don't give a bollocks how I look while doing it") is to be welcomed in a society in which so many still place such a moronic emphasis on "modesty".

sugarman Registered User

evil_seed said:
Do the ladies realise this is happening?

Yes. Do you realize when your boxers are riding your arse?

evil_seed said:
Is it for show or simply completely clueless?

Neither. Its a mix of practicality (Gym / exercising) and fashion.

suicide_circus Registered User

kylith said:
If you’re a gentleman you wouldn’t stare at a lady’s crotch.

true but it takes the gentleman in you to overpower the beast within

Gimme A Pound Registered User

Camel toe wasn't even a thing until someone mentioned it in a movie or something, and then... bandwagon.

They likely aren't even aware that such a tiny thing is noticed (and mostly it isn't).

kneemos Registered User

Only thing for it is to develop a range of leggings for men.
I see your cameltoe and raise you a Brathwurst.

2 people have thanked this post
Gimme A Pound Registered User

hatrickpatrick said:
Am I the only one who finds this kind of thing attractive? To me it shows a blatant "yes, I'm a sexual person, yes I'm going to show it off. Got a problem with that?" attitude, and I for one find that kind of uber confidence massively attractive. It takes balls to show off in this manner (although hopefully not literal balls )

Actual incidents of that in relation to sportswear is likely miniscule, if in existence at all.

This society does in its hoop force modesty. And wearing hardly anything does not necessarily make someone a sexual person, it's actually to be found in conservative quarters - e.g. travellers.

wexie Registered User

evil_seed said:
I was walking down the street yesterday and ... well... I couldn't believe my eyes.
3 times I counted, 3!, women showing camel toe thanks to their yoga pants/leggings.

They are not yoga pants (I'd guess most of the wearers have never practiced yoga), they are called whisper pants

Spoiler (Show)

5 people have thanked this post
SusieBlue Registered User

Applying a sanitary pad to the crotch area of the yoga pants/leggings will remove any appearance of camel toe.
You're welcome, ladies

lonewolf1961 Registered User

GBX said:

That,s Brilliant good on yeah .LOL .

Augeo Registered User

Reebok have a new range just launched, I reckon it's these you were noticing. "Reebok Mumbles", you can see the lips move but you can't hear what the c*** is saying

Augeo Registered User

wexie said:
They are not yoga pants (I'd guess most of the wearers have never practiced yoga), they are called whisper pants

Spoiler (Show)

feck ya, just saw this

Persepoly Registered User

SusieBlue said:
Applying a sanitary pad to the crotch area of the yoga pants/leggings will remove any appearance of camel toe.
You're welcome, ladies

Oh?? I hate the idea of camel toe. I saw a gorgeous pair of soft pink Nike leggings that would definitely create one. Would a pad not be noticeable though? A bit bulgy.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!