TechnoFreek Registered User

Change of pace now. Some Naomi manuals and artwork for games I like on the system.
The artwork for the first three games is minty as f***. Not a mark. The last one, not so much!

2 people have thanked this post

Because everyone has to have some Street Fighter in their lives. Love these two iterations.

1 person has thanked this post

Time for some Namco love. Played a serious amount of Tekken 2 back in the day

A last post of some random genuine game artwork

High quality repro instructions strips

2 people have thanked this post
80s Synth Pop Registered User

Looks great.

Is your monitor a trisync 15-31Khz type or 15Khz only? I have trouble with getting a 15khz only compatible frontend for groovymame/emudriver.

CiDeRmAn Category Moderator

Thanks Technofreek BTW, I've ordered that AWSD part and it's winging it's way from France as we speak.
Hopefully this will mean two extraordinary things.

• That I will finally have the 2P panel installed and working
  • That I can play Robotron for the rest of my life, excluding all others.

80s Synth Pop said:
Looks great.

Is your monitor a trisync 15-31Khz type or 15Khz only? I have trouble with getting a 15khz only compatible frontend for groovymame/emudriver.

Yeah,its trisync. I just leave it at 31k and use scanlines on groovymame.

I did try windows and Hyperspin at 31k and then groovymame switch to 15k but all the flicking resolutions isn't good for the monitor chassis, especially a poor one like the Wei Ya

CiDeRmAn said:
Thanks Technofreek BTW, I've ordered that AWSD part and it's winging it's way from France as we speak.
Hopefully this will mean two extraordinary things.
  • That I will finally have the 2P panel installed and working
  • That I can play Robotron for the rest of my life, excluding all others.

Great. Just to note, depending on the system, the max number of buttons that the jamma edge connector will pick up is five. So while the cable you get hooks up all 6 at the control panel side, you'll need to locate another connect near the jamma edge to pick up button 6. That goes for both player 1 and 2. Limitation of the jamma system as opposed to that cable you've bought

Let's cross that bridge when you come to it.

What system are you running in the cab?

CiDeRmAn Category Moderator

TechnoFreek said:
Great. Just to note, depending on the system, the max number of buttons that the jamma edge connector will pick up is five. So while the cable you get hooks up all 6 at the control panel side, you'll need to locate another connect near the jamma edge to pick up button 6. That goes for both player 1 and 2. Limitation of the jamma system as opposed to that cable you've bought

Let's cross that bridge when you come to it.

What system are you running in the cab?

Oh, the thing is running on a RPi3, with a China made PS3 controller clone thingy taking the input from the buttons via the Jamma loom. It sounds more complicated than it sounds!

CiDeRmAn said:
Oh, the thing is running on a RPi3, with a China made PS3 controller clone thingy taking the input from the buttons via the Jamma loom. It sounds more complicated than it sounds!

Would love to see some pics please if you had time to share a few. Thanks

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!