Makikomi Registered User

Linking to BreakingNews

I'm actually lost for words right now, its like someone I know personally has died.

I was in Dealz when the news broke and everyone just stopped their shopping and expressed remorse.

May she rest in eternal peace, a very brave woman & mother.

The sadness in those eyes.. Rest in Peace X

Please can we avoid any political discussion on this thread.

140 people have thanked this post
Graces7 Registered User

Makikomi said:
Linking to BreakingNews

I'm actually lost for words right now, its like someone I know personally has died.

I was in Dealz when the news broke and everyone just stopped their shopping and expressed remorse.

May she rest in eternal peace, a very brave woman & mother.

Amen. amen, amen. A brave lady.

Prayers for her family..

10 people have thanked this post
Putinbot Moderator

Mod- Makikomi's post moved back to a thread of its own. This lady deserves a thread of her own.

34 people have thanked this post
sightband Registered User

I just heard on the news she is survived by her five children, there was no mention of their father. Are the children orphaned now? God help them.

Makikomi Registered User

sightband said:
I just heard on the news she is survived by her five children.

Like I said in the OP, I was shopping in Dealz when the news broke and everyone just stopped there shopping and gasped.

So sad.

Putinbot Moderator

sightband said:
I just heard on the news she is survived by her five children, there was no mention of their father. Are the children orphaned now? God help them.

Mod-Separated/divorced. Let this be the last mention of anything like that.

14 people have thanked this post
Franz Von Peppercorn Registered User

RIP.

Pinch Flat Registered User

Desperately sad. So avoidable and needless. Rip a brave lady indeed.

Strazdas Registered User

Who knew we had such amazing women living in our communities up and down the country? There is hope for the country yet.

She won't be forgotten, incredible strength and dignity.

13 people have thanked this post
sightband Registered User

Putinbot said:
Mod-Separated/divorced. Let this be the last mention of anything like that.

Apologies that wasn’t my intent. When I heard the news of only being survived by her children it was natural to assume they had now been orphaned which made it a lot more tragic.

24 people have thanked this post
Ygritte Registered User

Makikomi said:
its like someone I know personally has died.

I felt the exact same when I heard it Makikomi, had a lump in my throat. RIP Emma. What an unbelievable woman.

1 person has thanked this post
HandsomeBob Registered User

RIP

A close relative of mine died in similar circumstances at roughly the same age. That was 12 years ago..... simply lost for words that misdiagnosis is still an issue.

9 people have thanked this post
retro:electro Registered User

“The 2013 smear said that I was healthy when I wasn't. And because of that then, I developed cancer. I'm dying while I don't need to die. My children are going to be here without me, and I'm going to be without them. I tried to do everything right by breastfeeding and being a full time mum and sacrificing my own life for them, and now I'm going to miss out. I don't even know if my little baby is going to remember me."

Just so horrendously sad. You think you’re doing everything right in life, only to have something as unjust as this happen to you so unnecessarily. The fact she leaves behind a little two year old breaks my heart. Brave lady. RIP.

50 people have thanked this post
Makikomi Registered User

retro:electro said:
“The 2013 smear said that I was healthy when I wasn't. And because of that then, I developed cancer. I'm dying while I don't need to die. My children are going to be here without me, and I'm going to be without them. I tried to do everything right by breastfeeding and being a full time mum and sacrificing my own life for them, and now I'm going to miss out. I don't even know if my little baby is going to remember me."

Just so horrendously sad. You think you’re doing everything right in life, only to have something as unjust as this happen to you so unnecessarily. The fact she leaves behind a little two year old breaks my heart. Brave lady. RIP.

Gut wrenching sadness.

1 person has thanked this post
Hitman3000 Registered User

RIP Emma.
Sickening to hear the empty words from certain politicians at the sad news.

11 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!