Shpud2 Registered User

I can't think of any fun or clever puns for a title but I'm sure a mod will sort that out

Link to the old whingefest:
https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057828798&page=673

Rules here courtesy of Boom Bap that I can't quote for some reason

Welcome to the newnew Trivial Annoyance thread. Breathe in that new new thread smell, embrace it and then let fly with your TA's (Trivial Annoyances)

But before you do, there are some rules. These are the rules that will be strictly enforced. If they are broken they will be punished in a way that will trivially annoy you. It may be a ban of random length, it may be a public flogging, it may be a thread ban, you may need to serve an embarrassing punishment before you are allowed to return.

- This is not a chat thread, so no jumping into conversation off the back of someone's TA.
- By all means agree with someone's TA, but show how it annoys you as well.
- Each post must contain a trivial annoyance.
- Did I mention that each post must contain a trivial annoyance.
- If you were banned from a previous Trivial Things That Annoy You thread, you're also banned from this thread.

Mod- You all better do what Shpud says.

5 people have thanked this post
kneemos Registered User

Intros on YouTube videos. I know what video I'm watching, I'm subscribed to the bloody thing.

16 people have thanked this post
Kitty6277 Registered User

TA'd that the wifi here can be so dodgy at times

4 people have thanked this post
LirW Registered User

kneemos said:
Intros on YouTube videos. I know what video I'm watching, I'm subscribed to the bloody thing.

And unskippable ads. Especially the Wish one. Drives me mad.

9 people have thanked this post
branie2 Registered User

Trying to think of a TA

1 person has thanked this post
Mountainsandh Registered User

TA I have a sore foot. I'm taking tablets to avoid just that so it's a disappointment when a flare happens right after taking the weekly dose (arthritis).

3 people have thanked this post
branie2 Registered User

When you post on a new thread, and forget to set the no email notification setting

9 people have thanked this post
Noveight Registered User

Poor syntax.

2 people have thanked this post
Berties_Horse Registered User

When 2pac isn't given no credit, he with the angles xx

2 people have thanked this post

Think my phone is on the way out. The annoying thing is that if I buy one over here, I'll have to change my number, and then probably pay a good lot to have it unlocked when I go home. And putting up with it is annoying me, so I don't know what to do

LirW Registered User

Kitty6277 said:
Think my phone is on the way out. The annoying thing is that if I buy one over here, I'll have to change my number, and then probably pay a good lot to have it unlocked when I go home. And putting up with it is annoying me, so I don't know what to do

I order my phones online (Amazon or another site that I forgot the name of), they come unlocked and I just put my SIM in, off I go. I don't do contracts anymore so I sort out my phones myself.

TA: for some reason there are crumbs in bed??? Nobody ever eats here!

4 people have thanked this post
Mookie Blaylock Registered User

Kitty6277 said:

Buy a cheapy from Argos or an unlocked one from the cash for gold type shops

Mookie Blaylock Registered User

16 hour headache.... not a migraine thankfully.. but still...
Rte showing a program on Lyme disease...saw 30 seconds of it..and switched off ...I may or may not know the people on it

6 people have thanked this post

LirW said:
I order my phones online (Amazon or another site that I forgot the name of), they come unlocked and I just put my SIM in, off I go. I don't do contracts anymore so I sort out my phones myself.

TA: for some reason there are crumbs in bed??? Nobody ever eats here!

Ooh, I hadn't even thought of that! Thank you, I'll have a look there

New Home Moderator

Kitty6277 said:

You can probably find an unlocked one even in shops, it's worth asking - in some countries phones mustn't be locked (unless for exceptional reasons).

(and I've just realised that by the time I'd written this you got three or four other replies already).

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!