Chardee MacDennis Registered User

TechnoFreek said:
How do I know which cable type I need, the 32 or 40 pin?

I have the SP AGS 001 handheld

(Invalid img)

All the SPs should be 32 pin

3 people have thanked this post
TechnoFreek Registered User

Thanks guys. I was hoping I could identify from a serial number or similar from the outside as I don't have a tri wing driver yet. Was going to get a screen and tri wing in the order. Chicken and egg stuff isn't It!

If all the sps are all 32 pin though that sorts it out!

1 person has thanked this post
deadl0ck Registered User

o1s1n said:
Dug out my 101 last night coincidentally, no bloody charger! So it went back unused on a shelf

Hmm...no point keeping it so.
I'd be willing to help you out and take if off your hands - at a reduced price of course as there is no charger.

o1s1n Registered User

deadl0ck said:
Hmm...no point keeping it so.
I'd be willing to help you out and take if off your hands - at a reduced price of course as there is no charger.

It actually has a broken hinge that I had to superglue back together!

Worst feeling in the world, I closed the door to my games room and heard something hitting the floor. Went back in and my lovely charcoal AGS101 was on the ground with one of the hinges broken. Only had it a month.

The glue has held now for 5 years, so fingers crossed it continues to do so!

deadl0ck Registered User

o1s1n said:

It actually has a broken hinge that I had to superglue back together!

Worst feeling in the world, I closed the door to my games room and heard something hitting the floor. Went back in and my lovely charcoal AGS101 was on the ground with one of the hinges broken. Only had it a month.

The glue has held now for 5 years, so fingers crossed it continues to do so!

Ouch.

My nephew was over recently and I let him play my original DS Lite - he managed to snap the hinge and it knackered the top screen.

I've a new case that's semi put on now, but I'm having trouble getting all the connections to work simultaneously (Sometime top screen works, bottom does not, then vice versa).
Need to get back to it and fix it.

CathalDublin Registered User

o1s1n said:
Dug out my 101 last night coincidentally, no bloody charger! So it went back unused on a shelf

Same, can't find my charger anywhere but I did buy a USB charging cable from aliexpress for 99cent inc shipping so should arrive around December
Will need to invest in a front lit display and flash cart though because no idea where the games are all gone

TechnoFreek Registered User

I orered the replacement screen from eBay China seller.

Due to arrive between 26th October and 18th Dec.

I don't think I'll wait in for the delivery man

sugarman Registered User

TechnoFreek said:
I orered the replacement screen from eBay China seller.

Due to arrive between 26th October and 18th Dec.

I don't think I'll wait in for the delivery man

You'd be surprised. I ordered a bunch of stuff with similar delivery times last month from Aliexpress and almost everything arrived within 2 and 3 weeks. I was shocked as its usually closer to 2 months if not more.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!