CiDeRmAn Category Moderator

That €50 is still here.... burning a hole in my pocket.... at least I'll have one working MegaCD to my name then

DaveyDave Registered User

At least you have one, working or not

1 person has thanked this post
o1s1n Registered User

Mad how times change. Just found an ad of mine from 5 years ago for a Megadrive I/CDI combo unit I had up for €100.

https://www.adverts.ie/other-consoles-games/sega-megadrive-1-and-mega-cd-1/2805375

Had no takers at all. Think I sold it in the end to Atavan for €40

6 people have thanked this post

o1s1n said:
Mad how times change. Just found an ad of mine from 5 years ago for a Megadrive I/CDI combo unit I had up for €100.

https://www.adverts.ie/other-consoles-games/sega-megadrive-1-and-mega-cd-1/2805375

Had no takers at all. Think I sold it in the end to Atavan for €40

I know where he lives...
And he's in Canada...
Just nip around the M50...
"Hello Ms Atavan, I'm checking for dangerously old retro electronics... I have reason to believe there are some items here, of course I can take them to a safe distance..."

3 people have thanked this post
Johnny Drama_11 Registered User

Hi All, my brother in law wants to sell this so it is up on adverts. There is a link in the marketplace.

DaveyDave Registered User

Is €400 not strong money for one of these? The one that sold recently on eBay for €400 also had a console in the same very good boxed condition and 15 decent games.

There's others in good condition that went for €175-200.

sugarman Registered User

DaveyDave said:
Is €400 not strong money for one of these? The one that sold recently on eBay for €400 also had a console in the same very good boxed condition and 15 decent games.

Its on the higher side alright, theres a few listed in the €350-400 range as buy it now but theyre not moving. Looking at recently sold auctions and theyre going for anywhere between €200-300.

DaveyDave said:

Agreed but that was the price my brother in law wanted to sell it at. I told him it was on the high side but thats the number he wanted.

The Last Bandit Registered User

Johnny Drama_11 said:
Agreed but that was the price my brother in law wanted to sell it at. I told him it was on the high side but thats the number he wanted.

He'll be looking at it for a while so, price is to high and non-negotiable will just turn people away.

Good luck with that price.
Feeling it'll be revised down.
A quick enough sale at €250 might be preferable months at €400 and notifications of low-ballers all the do-long-day.

Inviere Registered User

Yeah I'd be surprised if it shifts at €400. I'd advise to take any offers in or around the €250/€275 mark

2 people have thanked this post

Inviere said:
Yeah I'd be surprised if it shifts at €400. I'd advise to take any offers in or around the €250/€275 mark

Will let him know.

eddhorse Registered User

Sure start high and reduce if needed

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!